Senior IT Systems Analyst (Dallas, TX)
Source: beBee S2
The Senior IT Systems Analyst will primarily maintain and enhance the Midas solutions (but not limited to only Midas solutions) deployed throughout the Tenet/USPI enterprise. Frequent collaboration with Tenet and/or USPI users and solution vendors is required.
- Develop a complete understanding of the Midas solutions deployed across the enterprise to provide ongoing support for Tenet and USPI users.
- Act as the primary liaison between Tenet/USPI, Conduent (Midas), Tenet Compliance and Regulatory Departments, and other third-party vendors to track trouble tickets and enhancements.
- Maintain efficient operational performance through system monitoring and analysis of backend jobs, interfaces, etc.
- Review Midas software/ hardware upgrades and enhancements. Identify potential risks, identify areas of cost containment or reduction, participate with annual budget forecasting, follow internal change control processes.
- Preparing and supporting users by designing and conducting training programs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge with current technologies and technical developments.
- Support the IT unit in maintaining accurate records of all hardware and software, as well as develop and maintain documentation related to Midas processes.
- Strong communication, presentation and analytical skills and a strong customer service commitment
- Ability to perform at a high level of effectiveness in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Proactively contribute to increasing the team efficiency by sharing knowledge, providing feedback about best practices, writing tools / utilities
- Knowledge of software applications and interface configurations related to patient clinical and financial systems and EDW landscapes
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience Midas+ Care Management and/or DataVision/CPMS or other EHR/EMR applications
- Ability to analyze data and develop system integration through a variety of interface types
- Take ownership of tasks and complete those tasks accurately and efficiently
- Be able to work with various internal groups and teams
- Possess the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous project tasks and deadlines in an implementation and production environment
- Must be able to serve as a resource and to share knowledge and skills with others
- Must work with all departments, vendors, and project teams to implement and maintain a high quality, process driven solution that meets the process and technology requirements for Tenet and USPI hospitals
- Be able to mentor to other analysts and end user team members on a technical level that they can comprehend
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
1 days ago
The Senior IT Systems Analyst will primarily maintain and enhance the Midas solutions (but not limited to only Midas solutions) deployed throughout the Tenet/USPI enterprise. Frequent collaboration
Tenet Headquarters - Dallas, Texas - beBee S2
We are looking for a Analyst Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Analyst based in Dallas, TX, USA. If you think you are a suitable match for this role, please hit the apply button
Proven Recruiting - Dallas, Texas - beBee S2
UnitedHealth Group, youll find an organization that will recognize your talents and have lots of growth potential. Here, you will be empowered, supported and encouraged to use your analysis and pro
The Lancet - Dallas, Texas - beBee S2
The Senior Analyst of Operations Finance will work directly with the Manager, Operations Finance and be responsible for critical reporting and analytical insights for all surgical operations. This
Tenet Healthcare - Cockrell hill, Texas - Jooble US