Source: beBee S2
Responsible for overall project engineering and management of new stores and enhancements of existing stores from initial site plan preparation through the permitting process. Active participation in the 84 Lumber Company due diligence process including onsite visitations, permitting agency meetings, working with assigned permit coordinator and other related activities.
- Preparation and supervision of preliminary project submission (as needed) to appropriate permitting agencies.
- Preparation and/or coordination of site plans, grading plans, building plans, MEP plans, storm water management reports and plans, erosion and sedimentation control plans, traffic plans and other related submittal plans and reports required by permitting agencies, working with and supervising CADD technicians in the submittal as well as any necessary revisions.
- Responsible to prepare rail siding layouts and design which will be submitted to the necessary jurisdictions.
- Assist in preparation of budget and cost control for new store development & enhancements.
- Coordination with outside consultants in the preparation of surveying, engineering, traffic and environmental submittals.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information to others one-on-one.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business reports, technical procedures and /or government regulations; write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete.
- Proficient in Land Development software, Stormwater Design software & Microsoft Project.
- Additionally Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet Software, Development Software, Internet Software, Design Software, Project Management Software, Database Software.
- Minimum certification as an Engineer-in-Training or Engineering Intern with the ability to obtain a license as a Professional Engineer.
- Fifth year College or University program certificate; or 3 to 5 years specific experience and/or training related to the essential functions of the job; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
7 days ago
Durham, North carolina
Description: Project Architect / Project Manager North Carolina The successful candidate must be a creative, detail-driven, team pla
Tech USA - Raleigh, North carolina - Talent US
The Enviva team is driven by our shared vision for a renewable energy future. We are a fast-growing, purpose-driven, global energy company specializing in delivering sustainable wood bioenergy sol
Enviva LP - Raleigh, North carolina - Jooble US
Responsibilities Using the Four Pillars of Operational Discipline, this position is responsible for (4) key deliverables: Aligning with our culture in operating safely and in a safe workp
Enviva - Raleigh, North carolina - Talent US
Senior Project Manager, Capital Projects The Enviva team is driven by our shared vision for a renewable energy future. We are a fast-growing, purpose-driven, global energy company speci
Enviva - Raleigh, North carolina - Jooble US