Project Engineer / Civil Engineer
Source: beBee S2
Location: Newnan, GA
We are looking for a Project Engineer / Civil Engineer to join our team!
- A project engineer with 2-6 years of experience working within a project team and often involved in non-routine, complex assignments.
- Experience with water and wastewater a plus.
- Develop design concepts and details with the project team and owner.
- Work with CAD staff to develop drawings.
- Work in/with CAD software to develop drawings when needed.
- Work in/with modeling software when needed.
- Coordinate project team activities to produce construction documents.
- Develop, review and/or edit project specifications.
- Prepare engineering opinion of probable cost for projects.
- Assist with the development of written reports.
- Perform construction review tasks, including submittal review.
- Visit construction sites and/or provide on-site field representation when needed.
- The firm will provide a $50,000 life insurance policy and short-term and long-term disability insurance at no cost
- Our current health insurance is provided by Blue Cross/Blue Shield with Supplemental Insurance provided through SIS
- Our dental insurance is provided by the Principal
- The firm currently pays 80% of the health and dental insurance premiums
- We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan in which you can participate immediately
- In addition, you are eligible to participate in our Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan
- A monthly cell phone allowance of $95.00
- Gym membership reimbursement of up to $75.00 per month
- Amazon Prime membership reimbursement
- Membership to either Sam’s or Costco
Company DescriptionKrebs Engineering, Inc. has provided quality, professional engineering services since 1926. From project inception to completion, we emphasize responsive service, creativity, and dedication to clients. Our reputation for superior client satisfaction is due to the personal integrity of the staff, an ability to develop economical solutions, and a work ethic focused on client needs.]]>
1 days ago
Krebs Engineering, Inc.
Job DescriptionLocation: Newnan, GA We are looking for a Project Engineer / Civil Engineer to join our team!Qualifications: A project engineer with 2-6 years of experience working within a project tea
Krebs Engineering - Nashville, Tennessee - Jooble US
Job Description Location: Newnan, GA We are looking for a Project Engineer / Civil Engineer to join our team! Qualifications: A
Krebs Engineering, Inc. - Nashville, Tennessee - beBee S2
Key Qualifications:Licenses & Certifications:PE Skills:Billing, Microsoft Office Minimum Education:Bachelors Years of Experience:2+ years About this Company:A comprehensive firm offering multi-disc
Relode - Nashville, Tennessee - beBee S2
overview Position requirements include: • Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited school • 7+ years of experience in site design, entitlement processes, per
PWW Recruiting, LLC. - Nashville, Tennessee - Jooble US