Sr. Human Resources Generalist
Source: beBee S2
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing Human Resources related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Human Resources Manager and Corporate Managers. The Human Resources Generalist has responsibility for exempt recruiting and onboarding. The Human Resources Generalist works to ensure positive employee relations, and is also involved in training, policy implementation, affirmative action, and employment law.Responsibilities
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal employee information, company information, records, and related issues in accordance with all the applicable laws.
- Administration of all employee transfers, leave of absence, change of status and change of employee information.
- Collection of new hire information for payroll, entering information into the HRIS system and the Timekeeping system.
- Filing of documents pertaining to employee personnel files, medical files, and work compensation files.
- Answering and assisting employees and agencies with employment and wage verification forms and questions.
- Communication with employees about any issues, questions, and concerns. As well, as posting notice of all communication throughout the facility.
- Answering all incoming calls for the Human Resources Department and directing employees, vendors, and public to the appropriate person or answering questions if possible.
- Administration of all employee benefits, including: Health Insurance, 401K, Company Life Insurance, Vacation.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- Four year College Degree preferred
- 5-10 years experience in Human Resources
- Basic Mathematical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with database applications and administration systems, specifically Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively alone and prioritize.
- Must be a highly motivated, service and team-oriented individual with an attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and associates.
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong working knowledge of Human Resources Information System
- Demonstrated good internal customer service skills
- Proven good presentation skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Detail oriented
• Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance; and a flexible spending account• 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match• Extensive safety training, new hire orientation, continuous learning and development programs and tuition reimbursement• Paid holidays and vacation timeWhat do our employees have to say?“It engages you professionally, and provides learning opportunities.”“Lots of growth opportunity.”“The company’s young enough to be exciting, but old enough to be stable.”Not just a job—a great place to work!Flex-N-Gate is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.Job Requirements
6 days ago
Allen park, Mi
Human Resources Consultant Sr-(21004031) Description Provides Human Resources consulting services, utilizing a broad range of knowledge of strategies and tactics to assign
OAK10-McLaren Oakland-Hospital - Pontiac, Michigan - Talent US
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find an
Amazon Jobs - Romulus, Michigan - Jooble US
DESCRIPTION At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us buil
Amazon.com, Inc - Pontiac, Michigan - Jooble US
Sr Manager, Human Resources - Detroit Sr. Field Human Resources Manager Work for the place Fast Company named the most innovative company in the food industry! Reporting to the Director, R
Panera Bread - Detroit, Michigan - beBee S2