Sr. Planner (i)
Source: beBee S2
Job DescriptionCompany Description
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Sr. Planner is responsible for executing the master production schedule and supporting demand forecasts and 1-6 month capacity plans. The Sr. Planner functions as a lead for the designated Planning team, offering day-to-day direction in absence of Supply Planning roles (including Planning Manager). The Sr. Planner is a SME for unique segments of the business and participates in complex, cross-functional continuous improvement projects that enhance productivity and drive overall inventory and customer service targets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use Oracle to create/maintain production work order/PO requirements to ensure inventory levels and on time, in full customer delivery
- Provide day-to-day direction, support and training to supply planning team to help achieve department goals and site KPIs
- Act as primary point person on supply planning team for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Understand future capacity/supply constraints (manufacturing, raw materials, packaging) affecting production by engaging stakeholders throughout the planning process, and lead the development of recovery plans
- Support business-specific annual goals including Service Levels and Inventory KPIs.
- Advise the Commercial/Internal teams on any shortages/excesses of inventory levels and the appropriate action required with timing
- Utilize material lead-times and regularly coordinate key material deliveries from outside vendors to ensure a timely start to the production process as required
- Issue and track purchase order and related work orders for the department through efficient planning and flexible scheduling as required
- Partner with Site Schedulers/Comans to insure on time delivery
- Reconcile the variances of physical count against the perpetual records at Comans as required
- Prioritize Coman deliveries according to production schedule as required
- Other duties may be as assigned as required
- 5+ years’ experience in a supply chain planning role
- Knowledge and experience with ERP planning tools (i.e. JDA, SAP, Oracle preferred)
- Undergraduate degree or 7+ years comparable background/work experience
- APICS Certification preferred.
- In depth Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PP) – formulas, v-look up and pivot tables
- AS400 knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to identify and assess problems and help develop solutions
- Strong time management and organizational skills; able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Skilled communicator; uses influencing skills to align cross-functional stakeholders to drive planning decisions and exhibits managerial courage when collaborating with sr. leadership
- Proactive and results oriented within a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Cost Consciousness – works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; conserves company resources.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback; able to build morale and group commitments to objectives.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Expected high performance behaviors:
- Exhibit positive attitude regarding work and responsibilities
- Ability to work collaboratively within teams
- Ability to maintain effectiveness during major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to within new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures
- Continuously look for ways to do things faster and better, while maintaining high quality standards
- Is creative and intellectually curious; tries different and novel ways to solve
2 days ago
The Bountiful Company
Job Description Company Description The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manuf
The Bountiful Company - Holbrook, Ny - beBee S2
Job Title Demand Planner Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about
Philips - Stamford, Connecticut - beBee S2
Job Description Seeking a candidate that has worked for a manufacturing company to join a well established Manufacturer in Fairfield county! Coordinating production workflow fo
Micro Tech Staffing - CT - Fairfield, Connecticut - beBee S2
Job Description With your extraordinary knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and ser
Fidelity Investments - Ridge, New york - beBee S2