Software Engineering Manager
Source: beBee S2
The Software Engineering Manager will provide proactive leadership for the software engineering team in the assessment, design, execution, and support of multi-year, complex computing products. This role will require coordination of a high mix of firmware and software projects with electrical, mechanical, and systems engineering within the organization to complete projects on-time and within budget.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the research, design, documentation, and support activities of a team of software and firmware engineers
- Provide project management support, including working with PMs and reporting to senior management on critical schedules, delays, resource shortages, and risk management opportunities
- Ability to assess large, complex inquiries from customers and the ability to estimate resources required without complete product definition
- Capability to contribute at any level within the organization, including design, documentation, vendor communication, testing, and manufacturing of products and services
- Create appropriate process and product documentation to support both internal and external end-users
- Support Trenton's manufacturing facility as required, providing support on technical issues
- Attempt to identify improvements in efficiency in processes and improvements in products and services and provide input to continuous improvement team
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent
- 7+ years in software and firmware engineering
- 3 years in team leadership and/or management
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Ability to direct a team to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Experience with MS Project and/or other project and task management software.
- Capable of contributing at all levels of software and firmware engineering tasks throughout the organization.
- MS in Computer Engineering
- Familiarity with UEFI BIOS and Intel x86 architectures
- Familiarity with ARM & embedded Linux development
- Familiarity with PIC microcontroller development and other bare-metal and low-level firmware
- Knowledge of FIPS-140-2, TPM, Bitlocker, STIG, and/or other security technologies
2 days ago
Job Description Description: Position Summary The Software Engineering Manager will provide proactive leadership for the software engineering team in the asse
Trenton Systems - Lawrenceville, Georgia - beBee S2
Job Description RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce has a client in the (Greater) Atlanta, GA area that is seeking a Software Engineer. Overview: The Software
Kforce Technology - Alpharetta, Ga - beBee S2
Company Overview Revel Systems is the POS and platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations and fueling merchant growth, Revel’s streamlined ecosystem
Revel Systems - Atlanta, Ga - beBee S2
Job Description Immediate need for a talented Software Engineer with experience in the Beverages company Industry . This is a
Pyramid Consulting, Inc - Atlanta, Ga - beBee S2