Source: beBee S2
About North Coast Electric
North Coast Electric for your career path partners is a great choice, opening a world of possibilities to you! We are leaders in the electrical industry, providing quality products and service to our customers from branch locations throughout Oregon and Washington. Our Associates are the heart of our business. We are always looking for talented, energetic and passionate people to fill our open positions. North Coast is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with North Coast, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Healthy Lifestyles Reimbursement, Educational Financial Assistance, Employee Discounts and more.
North Coast Electric, A Sonepar Company – Powered by Difference
- Making deliveries to customer job sites, shops, and NCE locations
- Daily pre-route vehicle inspections for safety & vehicle readiness using the Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report
- Ensure truck is properly loaded, secured, and within weight limitation
- Filling orders in support of delivery routes
- Other warehouse duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Expectations:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Committed to 100% accuracy and doing tasks right the first time (DIRTFT)
- Ability to learn use of handheld scanners and operating systems
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Self-motivated, teamwork focused, and great customer service skills
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Repetitive lifting and pulling of heavy objects (75+ lbs.)
- Driving delivery vehicle with a GVW under 25, 999 lbs.
- Warehouse and job-site environment
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Usual 40-hour work-week Monday through Friday however based on business needs evening and weekend hours may occasionally be required
- Requires punctual regular and reliable on-site attendance
2 days ago
North Coast Electric Company
Job Description About North Coast Electric North Coast Electric for your career path partners is a great choice, opening a world of possibilities to you!
North Coast Electric Company - Kent, Wa - beBee S2
Job Description Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintain
Centerline - Driver Jobs - Kent, Wa - beBee S2
TO BE CONSIDERED, CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY. YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO THE XGS APPLICATION. DO NOT USE THE BLUE 'APPLY' LINK. OR CALL A RECRUITER TODAY! XGS RECRUITING: (844) 381-7965 Position
Xpress Global Systems - Kent, Washington - beBee S2
We are looking for a Route Relief/Utility Driver - ROUTE21836 Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Route Relief/Utility Driver - ROUTE21836 based in Kent, WA, USA. If you think you
ALSCO, INC - Kent, Washington - beBee S2