Guest Service Agent
Source: beBee S2
Opportunity: Guest Service Agent
Greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to hotel/brand and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Front Desk Supervisor or Sales Coordinator – Front Office Manager or Sales Manager
- Immediately greet guest and offer to assist with their needs.
- Register and assign guests to hotel rooms.
- Establish method of payment and verify credit.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or PMS system.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely manner.
- Receive and resolve guest complaints, elevating to supervisor if necessary.
- Secure guests' valuables in hotel safe or safe-deposit boxes, if not available in guest rooms.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Assist in the breakfast area or assist guests with luggage when staffing assistance is required or during peak periods.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous customer service experience or equivalent training required.
- Knowledge of PMS systems preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standingfor extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25pounds, bending andreaching; stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It
Designed by acclaimed architect Albert Anis, the Winter Haven’s glamorous façade was first unveiled on Ocean Drive in 1939. Originally crafted as a simple yet sophisticated ocean front hotel, much of the historic soul and elegance of the Art Deco movement remains today.
Located on a quiet corner steps from the beach at 1400 Ocean Drive, the Winter Haven is a heavenly hideaway where architecture is the star. A unique escape cleverly disguised as a hotel, the hotel’s exclusive location allows guests the opportunity to stay on South Beach’s most famous and energetic street, yet escape to one of 71 welcoming guestrooms.
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Source: Hospitality Online
7 days ago
Miami beach, Fl
Winter Haven Hotel, Autograph Collection
Specialists will work as assigned in any of several areas in the Front Office department. At the front desk, the Room Specialist is expected to check in and out hotel guests in a timely and profes
Sonesta International Hotels Corporation - Fort lauderdale, Florida - Jooble US
Specialists will work as assigned in any of several areas in the Front Office department. At the front desk, the Room Specialist is expected to check in and out hotel guests in a timely and pr
Sonesta International Hotels Corporation - Fort lauderdale, Fl - Appcast US
Guest Service Agent Apply now Position: Guest Service Agent Job no: 510734 Employment type Full time, Part time Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Miami L
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group - Miami, Florida - Jooble US
Overview: Opportunity: Guest Service Agent Greet, register and service guests in a friendly and courteous manner according to hotel/brand and sustainability standards. Potential Career Path Front D
Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel - Miami, Florida - Jooble US