Source: beBee S2
The Controller, under the direction of the Senior Director of Finance, maintains accounting records by applying General Accepted Accounting Principles or GAAP. The Controller must comply with all Casino, Gaming, and other regulatory Agency policy, procedures, and compliance requirements. Additionally, the Controller will be responsible for preparing consolidated financials and reporting requirements. The Controller will also be required to assist and cross train the Finance and Count Room teams as needed.
- Applies positive communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with all team members.
- Oversees and closely monitors the data and reporting created by staff as it relates to payroll, payables, and special accounting tasks as assigned in preparing consolidated financials while ensuring compliance internal controls, payroll laws, and accounting principles.
- Monitors the purchasing and receiving functions to ensure the management of assets and processes related to inventories including inventory management systems are maintained with accuracy and that related reporting requirements meets assigned timelines.
- Responsible for verifying and reconciling all department accounts accurately and timely in accordance with month and year-end close schedules.
- Assists the Senior Director of Finance in preparing and entry of all general ledger entries required for month end closing, including but not limited to payroll, depreciation, general expenses, liabilities, accruals, etc.
- Maintains and ensures reconciliations are completed monthly for all balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare month end and year-end financial reports, variance and performance summaries, and other analytical analysis as assigned by the Senior Director of Finance.
- Assist all departments in monitoring and managing income and expense accounts against budgets.
- Assists Senior Director of Finance in preparing for, navigating, and responding to annual external audits, or other audits performed by external agency, or otherwise as assigned based on departmental needs.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Finance/Accounting required
- Working knowledge of Accounting systems and Microsoft Excel required
- Casino Accounting/Finance experience preferred
- 2 - 4 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written skills required
- MS Gaming License required
- Must be detail oriented.
2 days ago
Job Description The Controller, under the direction of the Senior Director of Finance, maintains accounting records by applying General Accepted Accounting Principles or GAAP. T
ExecuNet - Vicksburg, Ms - beBee S2
Job Description Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer in Training City: Vicksburg State: Michigan Facility: Address: </
Summit Polymers - Vicksburg, Mi - beBee S2
Essential FunctionsActs as an adviser to supervisors and managers, ensuring legal compliance and resolution of personnel actions and concerns.Resolves routine employee relations issues and complaints.
Riverwalk Casino - Vicksburg, Mississippi - beBee S2
Description Job Description SAIC is hiring a Cybersecurity Specialist to support the US Army Corps of Engineers Revolutionary IT Services (USACE RITS) program. In this role you will be focused on perf
SAIC - Vicksburg, Ms - beBee S2