Architectural Quality Control Specialist
Source: beBee S2
Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota with Regional offices in Atlanta, Dallas, and Phoenix, Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and most innovative affordable housing development and management companies. Dominium is focused on real results and long-term value. By 2025, the company expects to be the country’s pre-eminent private developer, owner, and property manager of affordable housing.
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents, and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to have an impact? This role could be just what you’re looking for.
We are seeking a full-time Architectural Quality Control Specialist, with 5-10 years of experience in multi-family housing design, construction administration or design project management to be a team member at our corporate office in Dallas.
Quality review of third-party architectural plans and specifications
- Ensure internal approvals on designs are received,
- Plan/Spec reviews
- Basic structural review to make sure required columns and beams are in design
- Ensure Dominium standards are included in design (materials and details)
- Hold bid & construction documents review meeting with architects
Coordination of outside architects and consultants
- Hold plan review meetings with lead architectural firm and any outside consultants, such as Civil
- Coordinate special design input to projects (ie. Trash consultant, AV supplier, exercise equipment)
- Push interior finish design/selections
Coordinate and track the purchasing of owner provided items:
- Solicit bids and designs from owner vendors, negotiation contract and pricing terms
- Acquire and track vendor contracts and forward through construction administration for processing.
- Track acquisition of owner provided items from solicitation to installation
- Work closely with the Development and Construction Project Management teams to ensure timely and accurate installation of owner-provided items.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, Training, and Experience.)
- A bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction management, engineering, or related field mandatory
- 5-10 years of experience in multi-family housing design, construction administration, or design project management mandatory
- Results-focused, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced working environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Procore
- Intermediate knowledge of Bluebeam, Acrobat Reader or Nuance
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting platforms
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to move 50 pounds
- Ability to communicate in English clearly with others orally and in writing
- Work environment is an indoor office environment with 40% sitting, 30% standing, and 30% walking
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Covid-19 vaccine required
Company DescriptionAbout Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 19 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!]]>
6 days ago
Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota with Regional offices in Atlanta, Dallas, and Phoenix, Dominium is one of the nation's largest and most innovative affordable housing development and management
Dominium - Dallas, Texas - Jooble US
Apply Today, Work Today Weekly Pay Job Description: We are Hiring Immediately for a Quality Control Technician position in an exciting warehouse facility! Inspe
Premier Employee Solutions - Dallas, Texas - Jooble US
Apply Today, Work Today Weekly Pay <strong style=
Premier Employee Solutions - Dallas, Tx - Appcast US
Job Description Apply Today, Work Today Weekly
Premier Employee Solutions - Dallas, Tx - beBee S2