Commercial Application Engineer
Source: beBee S2
Job DescriptionCompany Overview
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Allied Air Enterprises™ (A Lennox International company) Individually, our brands are strong. But united, they are a powerful force. Allied Air Enterprises brings together the collective strengths of six comfort brands – Armstrong Air®, AirEase®, Concord®, Ducane™, Allied Commercial™ and Magic-Pak® – to give distributors and dealers the ultimate source for heating and cooling solutions. From compact residential applications to large commercial projects, Allied Air Enterprises redefines ease-of-business through breadth of product, resources and competencies unparalleled in the market.Job Description
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Allied Air Enterprises is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Commercial Application Engineer position. As a Commercial Application Engineer you will be responsible for internal and external Commercial Unitary and MagicPak support to ensure and expand the use of Allied Air Enterprises products and technology in the North American HVAC market place. Core functions include communication with sales channel partners and internal Allied Air Enterprises team members to increase application and product knowledge, advise sales channel partners on product selection and application, and participate in key external Industry events when needed.
You will be expected to be comfortable and capable of working with External Developers, Architect, Engineers, Contractors, and Distributors offering ongoing project/design support through tools, resources, documentation and training information available.
You will be trusted to:
- Provide project application support to the network of Allied Air Enterprises customers and sales teams.
- Utilize tools to support and train on project design and installation.
- Competitor conversion and comparison skills to maximize Allied Air Enterprises opportunities for all projects.
- Electronic estimating understanding – support and training.
- Provide input and guidance for product development and accuracy of application materials provided internally and externally.
- Assist with execution of local and national classes as a workshop small group facilitator.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree preferred, previous commercial unitary application experience with proven track record working with engineers, distributors, and contractors will be accepted.
- Knowledge of HVAC products, load calculations, ventilation, zone and building automation controls, installation and project estimating preferred.
- Must have computer proficiency – Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong networking and representation skills
- Positive flexible attitude, with a can-do approach to solving problems
- Ability to develop & implement companywide documents, tools, practice and processes.
- Ability to clearly answer application questions.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, contractors and internal personnel,
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients and customers.
- Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems and resolve issues.
2 days ago
Job Description Company Overview Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heat
Lennox International - Richardson, Tx - beBee S2
Dallas, TX Compensation Unspecified Posted 06/18/2021 If you are a Superintendent with TI Commercial experience, please read on! Top Reasons to
CyberCoders - Dallas, Tx - beBee S2
Job Description [Link available when viewing the job] The Position The Commercial Sales Specialist will have responsibility of generating demand and
Overhead Door - Lewisville, Tx - beBee S2
Job Description RESPONSIBILITIES: Kforce has a client in Plano, TX that is searching for a Windows Application Engineer. Responsibilities:
Kforce Technology - Plano, Tx - beBee S2