Customer Service Representative
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
You are responsible for
- Responding to a high volume of inbound customer inquiries, complaints, and order requests via telephone and email/fax correspondence
- Responding to customer requests and questions regarding service, products, and account information and analyzing/rectifying customer concerns using established procedures
- Coordinating with manufacturing, distribution, and remote services to ensure order fulfillment
- Identifying, researching, and solving non-standard problems through a solid understanding of our business products, processes, and procedures.
- Displaying a commitment to quality by following required procedures and practices; taking all appropriate measures to ensure quality; searching for opportunities for continuous improvement
- Demonstrating the ability to follow simple and complex work instructions; actively listen to directions and perform tasks with little additional follow-up or direction
- Providing support to other members of Customer Service
- Teaming up to satisfy all customer needs, improve call center performance, and achieve department goals
You are a part of
Respironics, a member of Philips Healthcare, is the leading provider of innovative solutions for the global sleep and respiratory markets. The Company's success spans more than three decades and can be traced to a history deeply rooted in ingenuity and a passion to deliver solutions to those in need. This tradition of innovation, combined with an ability to anticipate market needs, is fundamental to the Company. It has made Respironics a name acknowledged worldwide as a pace-setter in the sleep and respiratory markets.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associates degree in business discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Service environment or related experience required
- Excellent verbal and written skills with customer problem resolution experience
- Team oriented with ability to multi-task and great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a foreign language in a written and verbal capacity is a plus
- SAP experience is strongly desired
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work rotating shifts between 8:30AM-8PM
In return, we offer you
A career at Philips Respironics affords you the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of real people by succeeding at real challenges. As a people-centric business, you'll be challenged to understand their needs, the way they feel, and what it takes to improve the well-being of individuals and families from coast to coast.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 3 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
7 days ago
Ref ID: 03700-0011903884 Classification: Data Entry Clerk Compensation: DOE SUMMARY Robert Half is currently seeking skilled candidates to fill multiple openings for a rewarding Entry-Level Custome
Robert Half - Whitehall, Pennsylvania - Jooble US
SUMMARY Robert Half is HOT right now filling a ton of opportunities in Customer Service! We are looking for skilled candidates to fill positions as a Customer Service Representative for vario
Robert Half - Whitehall, Pennsylvania - Talent US
We are looking for tenacious, self-motivated individuals that are well-versed in a customer-oriented environment and have a flawless reputation for putting the customer first. The mission of our C
Next Level Recruiting Inc. - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Jooble US
Operates a customer service window to provide customers with quality service on a variety of transactions. Suggests solutions and options to the customer and refers customers to appropriate areas o
S&T Bank - Verona, Pennsylvania - Jooble US