Source: beBee S2
Ensure correct parts selection, quality checks, and installation or repair as identified on the work order or required by the customer.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Demonstrate the ability to ensure correct parts selection and installation, or repair on vehicles / equipment.
2. Proficiently use the required equipment for servicing and installing parts as required by the customer.
3. Recognize acceptable and defective parts and complete the process as appropriate.
4. Conduct maintenance for assigned equipment as identified by the schedule.
5. Complete computer work and close vision work, as required.
6. Abide by the Company Policies
Basic Qualifications (Minimum Required Experience, Education, Knowledge/Skills/Abilities, Essential Physical Demands):
Education & Experience: High school/GED. 5 years experience,
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Requires general automotive knowledge.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment: Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs. Work in a shop environment including heat and loud noise.
Preferred Qualifications: ASE Certification is a plus.
Decision Making Examples: Must be able to demonstrate the ability to use time wisely and switch tasks easily.
2 days ago
Crystal river, Fl
Job Description Ensure correct parts selection, quality checks, and installation or repair as identified on the work order or required by the customer. Essential Job Duties:<
Lkq Corporation - Crystal river, Fl - beBee S2
We are looking for a Technicians, Mechanics - A and B Level, Powersports Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Technicians, Mechanics - A and B Level, Powersports based in Homosassa
Love Motorsports - Homosassa, Florida - beBee S2
Job Description Automotive Technician Crystal Chrysler Jeep Dodge is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Aut
Crystal Chrysler Jeep Dodge - Homosassa, Fl - beBee S2
Job Description Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is now hiring an Automotive Mechanic/Technician in the Facilities Management - Transportation Department at the Daytona Beach campu
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Florida - beBee S2