Chief Clinical Officer
Source: beBee S2
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences , meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred's transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit , but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients .
As a Chief Clinical Officer you will:
- Directs and coordinates functions and activities of nursing department and assigned clinical operation departments.
- Consults with and advises Chief Executive Officer on the general operation of the hospital. Develops nursing and clinical department's goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies and procedures.
- Organizes nursing and clinical departments according to administrative and nursing service guidelines; ensures compliance with legal, organizational, and medical staff standards.
- Has authority and responsibility for establishing, directing, and implementing the Standards of Nursing Practice and the clinical operations and financial matters related to all nursing and clinical care areas and functions.
As a Chief Clinical Officer you will have:
- Master's degree in healthcare administration, business administration or clinical specialty required.
- Registered Nurse in the state.
- Minimum of five years' experience in healthcare administration/management with a minimum of two years' experience at a senior nursing management level.
- Minimum of five years' experience in hospital management in an inpatient, acute care environment.
Job : Executive Primary Location : CA-Rancho Cucamonga-Kindred Hospital - Rancho Organization : 4576 - Kindred Hospital - Rancho Shift : Day
2 days ago
Rancho cucamonga, California
DescriptionWhat makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help peo
Kindred Healthcare - Rancho cucamonga, California - Jooble US
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly hel
Kindred Healthcare - Rancho cucamonga, California - beBee S2
Overview Under the administrative direction of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) serves as the highest-level senior manager over various nursing-related patient car
Ahmc Healthcare Inc. - Monterey park, California - Jooble US
Chief Financial Officer Our client, a privately held medical device, start-up company located in the Santa Ana area is looking for a seasoned Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join the Executive Lea
Apple & Associates - Santa ana, Ca - Appcast US