Critical Care Nurse - Clinical Specialist- Patient Monitoring (Kansas City area)
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Critical Care Nurse - Clinical Specialist (Patient Monitoring) â" Kansas City Area
In this role, you have the opportunity to
We challenge you to simplify healthcare in this Clinical Specialist role by focusing on the people in the care cycle - patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
As a Clinical Specialist with Philips Healthcare, no two days are the same. One day you may be delivering a custom-made educational program at a major teaching hospital, the next you could be supporting a go live in a clinical unit when they first put their patients on the Philips monitors. You will customize the configurations of the monitors to match the clinical work flows in the units.
You are responsible for
We are continually looking for talented Critical Care Nurses who want to build their professional careers in Medical Systems Applications within Patient Monitoring. Based in the field, you will travel to hospital sites throughout your allocated territory, representing your chosen business line in post-sales delivery of educational programs.
You will operate remotely, independently, and be self -motivated while working under the Sr. Manager, Field Clinical Applications with minimal supervision.
As a Clinical Specialist for Patient Monitoring, you will serve as a clinical liaison to patient monitoring customers in the Kansas City area. Focus on the clinical configuration and education needs of patient monitoring customers in various departments: critical care, OR, ED, PACU, telemetry. Work closely with the Field Service organization, sales, and project managers during multiple phases of the implementation & go live processes. Assess customer's configuration requirements and education needs; plan and deliver equipment and application education; apply product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve problems. Support customers in the use and growth of their systems. Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and customers; enable the success of the installation team.
- Develops and executes an instruction program for the users, in order to maximize the independency of the user with regard to the operation of the system and choice of functions.
- Customizes the system to the specific wishes of the users, in close contact with project management and account management, in order to maximize the performance for each specific user.
- Takes care of implementation of trial installations (in cooperation with service), in order to get it working and to get the maximum information for evaluation by the product group.
- Monitors the use of each system, by regular contact with the users, in order to solve problems regarding the operation of the system or to adapt the system to changed user wishes.
- Takes care of demonstrations and presentations, where required, to stimulate the sales of the assigned equipment.
- Keeps in close contact with the product group, in order to increase/maintain the application knowledge and be timely informed about new developments. Participates in the development of new functionality or the development of improved system settings.
You are a part of
This particular position will work within the Customer Service Clinical Education organization. This division of Philips Healthcare specializes in custom-made educational services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Must possess a valid Driver's License.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalent (RN); current nursing license.
- In-depth knowledge of Adult critical care environment. (three or more years).
- Clinical teaching/in servicing experience.
- Willingness to travel overnight 75% of the time.
- Advanced computer skills and understanding.
- Ability to work in ever-changing environments.
- Flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Average driving is 1 to 4 hours daily.Â
- Lift parts or carries parts weighing a few ounces to over 25 lbs.
- Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns, and works in unusual positions using full body mobility.
- May be required to be available 24 x 7 via phone.
- Potential exposure to hazardous physical, chemical, and biological agents.
- Ability to be managed remotely.
- Within 1 hour of a major airport.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across theÂ health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.Â
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit theÂ Working at Philips pageÂ on our career website, where you can read stories from ourÂ employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about ourÂ recruitment process, or find answers to some of theÂ frequently asked questions.Â
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Â
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.Â
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranÂ
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
6 days ago
Kansas city, Kansas
Job TitleCritical Care Nurse - Clinical Specialist- Patient Monitoring (Kansas City area)Job DescriptionJob Posting DescriptionIf you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remot
Philips - Kansas city, Kansas - Jooble US
Job Title Critical Care Nurse - Clinical Specialist- Patient Monitoring (Kansas City area) Job Description Job Posting Description <div
Philips - Kansas city, Ks - Appcast US
Saint Luke’s Physician Group (600+ physicians) is recruiting for a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine physician to join an existing 14 physician group that covers its metro hospitals. Dutie
Saint Luke's Health System (Kansas City) - Kansas city, Mo - beBee S2
Saint Luke’s Physician Group (600+ physicians) is recruiting for a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine physician to join an existing 14 physician group that covers its metro hospitals. Dut
Saint Luke's Health System - Kansas city, Missouri - Talent US