Synthetic Organic Chemist
Source: beBee S2
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As a Senior Production Scientist at MilliporeSigma, you will manufacture or evaluate products according to established protocols, research and develop new and existing products in the department, provide technical support and guidance to others, and perform operations is support of the group and department.
- Safely perform operations to meet quality expectations
- Ensure quality throughout the process
- Complete the volume of work required to achieve group/departmental goals and meet deadlines
- Participate as needed in quality audits
- In compliance with change control procedures, improve processes through application of scientific knowledge, experience, and principles
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- May lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- May occasionally wear appropriate protective gear such as hard hats, chemical-resistant suits, safety shoes, and other related personal protection equipment to protect themselves from toxic or corrosive chemicals in the forms of liquids, solids, vapors or airborne particles
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Chemistry, or related Life Science
- 5+ years of laboratory experience
- Safe chemical handling methods
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Computer skills
- Mechanical skills
- Scientific troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of ISO Quality standards
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
2 days ago
Job Description A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advan
Millipore Corporation - Miamisburg, Oh - beBee S2
Your role: As a Senior Production Scientist at MilliporeSigma, you will manufacture or evaluate products according to established protocols, research and develop new and existing products in the
EMD Serono - Miamisburg, Ohio - beBee S2
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science
Merck Group - Miamisburg, Ohio - beBee S2
UES, Inc. has a position available for a Research Scientist to support the Polymer Matrix Composites Team within the Materials and Manufacturing Directorate at AFRL in the area of automated chemic
UES, Inc. - Dayton, Ohio - beBee S2