Product Manager II
Source: beBee S2
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.â¯WarnerMedia's streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also featuresâ¯fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library includingâ¯Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.â¯HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and moreâ¯thanâ¯50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries. Find out more informationâ¯at HBOMax.com.
WarnerMedia seeks a Product Manager II for the Prod Mgmt â" HBO Max department.
The Product Manager, Platforms for Ad Supported will be responsible for defining and adapting product requirements for the ad supported environment across partner platforms. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to prioritize and execute against these requirements, building and evolving an actionable product roadmap. Collaboration across other product managers, UX designers, engineering, research, and strategy will be critical to improving the product experience while prioritizing and balancing user and business needs.
- Manage the roadmap for user experiences and flow across product tiers, both near and long-term.
- Support and develop platform specific accommodations and improvements.
- Build a process for proactively identifying and responding to situations which may negatively impact platform health.
- Partner with distribution to understand and socialize platform specific requirements and restrictions.
- Work closely with UX/UI teams on requirements and wireframes/design development.
- Work with internal teams to establish product release plans that set expectations for delivery of new functionalities; ensuring feasibility and making adjustments when needed.
- Clearly communicate the experience roadmap at all levels, including specific functionality, to ensure support and understanding across internal teams of what the features are and what the target user experience is.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators and make recommendations based on data to improve the product and user experience.
- Research and analyze emerging trends in the marketplace and drive product enhancements that help to differentiate HBO Max from the competition.
- Understand and communicate consumer behavior for products and features.
- Utilize data-driven decision making for prioritizing product feature backlog.
- Cultivate strong relationships among working teams and have exposure to senior leadership.
- Responsible and accountable for the launch and improvement of new product features as they relate to the ad supported environment and any accommodations from platform to platform.
- 3-5 years' experience in managing digital product initiatives and or related experience at an entertainment media company across partner platforms.
- Extensive experience in streaming video products on CTV, mobile, and desktop with a keen focus on user engagement and flow.
- Deep knowledge of the competitive landscape including SVOD, AVOD and other OTT services.
- Experience writing extensive requirements for digital products and features and the ability to execute upon those requirements with development teams.
- Experience balancing priorities, driving partner reporting, and interfacing between a technical team and business partners.
- High degree of technical knowledge to understand how the evolving features would affect the outcome of the user experience.
- Understanding of how to develop rapid prototypes, A/B testing, and iterative development practices.
- Experience in an agile development process (Scrum, Kanban) required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects.
- Comfortable working in an environment that is ever-changing; must be able to create your own direction, yet balance cross functional teams' needs and priorities.
- Ability to use critical thinking, strategy, and a consumer-driven lens to address market opportunities with creative solutions and establish a strategic product roadmap.
- Have the drive to continually enhance knowledge of systems, products, and industry.
- Passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology.
- Possesses deep understanding of the video streaming industry as well as the ad supported space and is a champion for the consumer.
- Executes against a vision via small, medium, and long-term projects.
- Capable of being a doer and longer-term strategic thinker.
- Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
- Comfortable in a small, lean team that requires you to get in the trenches to drive work forward and have a high output.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
2 days ago
Culver city, California
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences thro
Warner Media - Culver city, California - beBee S2
Job Description Product Manager Summary EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payments processor and acquirer for merchants, independent sales organiz
EVO Payments, Inc. - Anaheim, Ca - beBee S2
Job Description Internet Brands is looking for a Product Manager who can combine a passion for creating innovative products with a user-centered design, business acumen to iden
Internet Brands, Inc. - Los angeles, Ca - beBee S2
Job Description Company & Culture: At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing pro
GT's Living Foods - Los angeles, Ca - beBee S2