Product Industrialization Engineer, Philips Healthcare, (San Diego, CA.)
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â
You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
We are looking for an engineer with a passion for technology and personal growth to drive the âDesign for manufacturability & Assemblyâ input into product and process design. Â Key goals to include design, development and launch of new production lines.
As a member of the Product Industrialization Engineering team, you will work cross functionally with R&D Engineering, Quality Engineering and Procurement Engineering to develop and transfer new products and manufacturing processes from development to production.Â
IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group. Our solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advanced software to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology,Â procedure-specific application supportÂ and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery.ââÂ The IGT Devices organization consists of threeÂ segments: Coronary,Â Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.Â
Â Â You are responsible for:
- Assist in developing, documenting, and implementing assembly processes, including equipment & tooling etc.
- Perform process characterization studies with DOEs, and validate equipment with Installation, Operational and Process Qualifications
- Support the management of procurement of automation equipment
- Coordinate with contract manufacturer on requirements and acceptance testing
- Write work instructions and design / model associated tools and fixtures
- Integrate product design into PLM system â" BOMs, Manufacturing Operations, Device History Records
- Participate in project teams in support of development activities.
- Ensures tasks are completed and meet established time frames
- Arrange production line layout and balance workflow
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS or MS in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Requires 1+ years' experience in functional area or related area
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD design a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Preferred experience or knowledge
- Medical device industry experience
- Familiar with medical device product and process Validation: IQ, OQ, PPQ, PQ etc.
- Knowledge of medical safety regulations from the FDA, IEC, AAMI, IEEE, and ISO
- Work experience in an industrial environment
- Methodical, effective troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Experience with plastics, sheet metal design & processing methods preferred
- Knowledge of Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) & Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA) required
- Knowledge of Supply Chain/Manufacturing principles and implementation of Design for Excellence (DFx) inputs to designs preferred.
- Knowledge of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering tools and Lean Manufacturing principles preferred
- Experience with FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing in a Lean production environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Â Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
2 days ago
San diego, California
Job Title Product Industrialization Engineer, Philips Healthcare, (San Diego, CA.) Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, yo
Philips - San diego, California - beBee S2
We are looking for a Platform Engineering Lead - San Diego Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Platform Engineering Lead - San Diego based in San Diego, CA, USA. If you think you
Apple - San diego, California - beBee S2
We are looking for a Manager (High-throughput Genotyping) - San Diego, CA Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Manager (High-throughput Genotyping) - San Diego, CA based in San Die
Kelly - San diego, California - beBee S2
We are looking for a Engineering Technician Energy Jobline would like to introduce the role of Engineering Technician based in San Diego, CA, USA. If you think you are a suitable match for this
Department of Defense - San diego, California - beBee S2