Director Data Science and Analytics
Source: beBee S2
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.The Role
Optimize financial returns on consumer and small business investments with predictive and geospatial algorithm development. Responsibilities include leading the data science team’s prioritization and execution of projects from ideation through implementation. Typical activities include cross-functional collaboration to identify and extract data; creating alignment across stakeholders and senior leadership on implementation strategies; securing intellectual property rights; and transitioning data science models into the production software development team.The Main Responsibilities
- Structure, plan, and lead data science projects; and suggest project follow-on opportunities to increase value.
- Partner with colleagues in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, and IT to collect data, generate hypotheses, review analysis results, and quantify business benefits.
- Identify and create fundamental algorithms that can be leveraged across multiple projects.
- Manage direct reports as a player coach.
- Prepare and presents project results to senior leadership.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to hire, develop, and motivate technical team members.
- Fluent in data fundamentals: SQL, data manipulation using a procedural language, statistics, experimentation, and modeling.
- Experience with software development: object-oriented languages, version control, automated testing, and deployment environments.
- Background in statistics and the business application of probability distributions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills on quantitative topics for a variety of audiences.
- PhD in physics, engineering, computer science, or another quantitative field.
- 5+ years of experience working with and leading quantitative/technical projects and professionals.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience managing teams.
- 15+ years of overall experience.
Requisition #: 249092
EEO StatementWe are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, âprotected statusesâ). Â We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
DisclaimerThe above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Â Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.Â
Salary RangeSalary Min :
115740Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary RangeSalary Min :
115740Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
2 days ago
Job Description: Oracle Advertising is on the cutting edge in development of measurement and targeting methodologies for digital and TV advertising. The biggest advertisers, CPG companies, an
Oracle - Broomfield, Colorado - beBee S2
About Lumen Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in mor
Lumen - Broomfield, Colorado - beBee S2
Leader, Pricing and Data Science – Denver, CO Does your passion lie at the intersection of data science and pricing? Are you excited about developing a comprehensive pricing strategy to drive rev
Western Union - Denver, Co - beBee S2
Job Description Infosys is seeking a Senior Data Scientist for its AI and Automation team. In this role, you will help manage Cognitive Automation Projects, participate in requirements gather
Infosys - Denver, Colorado - beBee S2