Material Manager Management
Source: beBee S2
Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk products are meant to be touched and seen by customers’ eyes. That’s why our Samples team is such an important part of the customer experience. We are looking for a Material Manger to plan, direct, and coordinate the activities and resources necessary for Samples Shipments and Product Design displays. This position will also oversee the Samples Warehouse including logistics, shipment of goods, and show room displays at national sales events.
What you’ll do:
- Establish a forecast to maintain future inventory supply and demand needs, with ability to apply constraints based on labor, physical storage, production capabilities, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient inventory stocking strategy, including safety stock decisions, service and working capital goals, as well as develop any exceptions reporting.
- Analyze and maintain planning parameters at SKU level to insure the appropriate safety stock levels
- Manages flow of materials between production facilities and to external warehouses and customers.
- Formulate processes to increase inventory turns and reduce obsolescence and waste
- Work closely with launch and maintenance teams on upcoming projects for refining forecast with actuals.
- Provides cross functional reporting on logistical shipping of goods and backorders.
- Works to identify root causes impeding performance and works with relevant teams to resolve.
- Drive change in established processes, methods and procedures.
- Monitor KPIs and proactively communicate issues and gaps with Manufacturing, Logistics, Planning, Customer Service to drive resolution.
- Performs other duties as required.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business, or experience commensurate with degree
- 5-7+ years required in logistics, inventory management, buying, planning experience
- Knowledge of logistics, LEAN manufacturing, Six Sigma strongly preferred
- MRP and ERP Systems planning experience
- Excellent data analysis skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to collect, analyze, and report data in a concise, accurate, well organized form
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
What you’re good at:
- Works collaboratively with strong personal organization, poise and professionalism .
- Achieving results through team efforts, challenging established practices and drawing relevant conclusions
- Enthusiastic; strives for excellence; continually seeks to improve self and company; ability and strong desire to grow with the company; leads by example
- Staying organized while managing several tasks and paying attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.Job Requirements
2 days ago
Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Job Description Are you looking for more? At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable man
Mohawk Industries, Inc. - Chatsworth, Ga - beBee S2
Job Description Eaton’s Hydraulics Division is currently seeking a Material Handler – Hose Pick to join our 3rd shift team. This position is based at our Cleveland, TN facility
Eaton - Cleveland, Tn - beBee S2
Job Description mPulse is looking for an energetic commercial thinker with a desire to work with a leading healthcare B2B marketing team in a fun, fast paced, collaborative environment. Reporting to t
mPulse Mobile - La fayette, Georgia - beBee S2
Job Description Store Manager – directly influences the performance of everyone who interacts with guests and supports a solution selling environment. The Store Leader is res
GameStop - Cleveland, Tn - beBee S2