Source: beBee S2
Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing Company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Solutions Developer.
This job may be fully remote or in our Dallas, TX office. You will be joining the largest provider of outsourced physician services in the world!
As a Solutions Developer you will be working in a fast paced and growing environment helping to maintain and scale a platform that will facilitate the reading of 30m+ radiology studies annually. You will be working closely with our support and solutions teams to help onboard new clients as well as support existing clients on our radiology platform. You will be working primarily in PHP (Symfony Monolith / Laravel Microservices), AWS, Kubernetes, AngularJS, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Docker, and more. This platform is 100% cloud based and hosted on AWS.Responsibilities
- Adding new functionality to the existing radiology platform.
- Migrating Monolith modules to Microservices
- Maintaining the current platform to ensure all SLA’s are met.
- Building client side solutions in modern technologies such as Angular, Bootstrap, Electron, etc..
- Communicate/Demo features built to various stakeholders.
- Assist with deployment of software to various environments.
- Assist QA team with testing and validating of features built.
- Work closely with architects to help brainstorm solutions to various problem sets.
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university in Software Engineering, Computer Science, and 3 or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-4 years experience developing PHP applications.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc...) and able to navigate, query, design, alter, and tune for performance.
- Solid background in Agile methodologies
- Experience with a message based software such as RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc...
- Experience with building applications targeted for the cloud
- Experience with cloud based platforms (AWS, GCP, PCF, etc..)
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams
- Flexible and adaptable with regard to learning and understanding new technologies
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- RabbitMQ and/or Kafka
- Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence/etc...)
- Unit Testing
- Functional Testing
- Jenkins a plus
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
7 days ago
West newbury, Ma
Envision Physician Services
Title/Position : Solutions Developer Specializing in : OOP, .NET, and SQL Server Department : Professional Services Reports to : Manager of Solutions Engi
Carrier - Beverly, Massachusetts - Talent US
Solutions Developer Job Locations US-MA-West Newbury Company Enterprise Requisition ID 2021-28365 Category Human Resources Overview Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and pract
Envision Healthcare - Newbury, Massachusetts - Jooble US
Solution Architect Organization : Digital - Boston, MAENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and
ENGIE - Boston, Massachusetts - Jooble US
Solution ConsultantCogito is seeking an experienced, technically proficient and skilled Solution Consultant, with interest in artificial intelligence driven systems, modern voice and web technologies.
Cogito - Boston, Massachusetts - Talent US