Building & Grounds Servicer III
Source: beBee S2
Shift: M-F, 7a-3p
Department is responsible for grounds and facility maintenance and repairs in a cGMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility. Incumbent will utilize EAM CMMS work order management system to document repair activities on the grounds and within the facilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* In conjunction with Facilities Supervisor, evaluate work orders to establish proper work order priorities. Perform overall administrative functions for facility work orders in the EAMS CMMS system. Assign corrective action work requests to appropriate personnel, follow up to ensure proper performance, elevate issues as required, ensure proper work order documentation completed to close out work order records completed as required.
* Review invoice paperwork for accuracy/appropriateness.
* Work with contractors to determine work required and ensure contractor has skills/knowledge to complete job needs.
* Ensure all permits or other required paperwork properly completed and in place prior to conducting any work.
* Assist with information gathering and dissemination to support completion of FIR's.
* Write/process Material Purchase Requisitions (MPR's) and enter invoices in a timely manner.
* Prepare communications regarding facility activities (e-mails, memos).
* Grounds and Facility Repairs:
o Electrical Repairs
o Utilize drawings, vendor diagrams, and electrical troubleshooting tools, diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical problems including outlets, lights, and automatic door control circuits.
o Utilize Lockout Tagout procedures to ensure work area is safe prior to performing repairs.
o Roof Repairs
o Install and repair clean room ceilings including fiberglass reinforced plastic, sheetrock, and Saniflex membrane.
o Diagnose and repair external roof problems.
o Plumbing Repairs
o Diagnose, repair, and install plumbing pipe such as sweating copper pipe, threading pipe, and slip joint pipe installation.
o Diagnose and repair faucets, toilets, and water fountains.
o Door, floor, and wall Repairs of varying material compositions
o Install and adjust door closers, door latches and door hinges. Repair door frames, door interlock systems, and auto door closers.
o Weld items such as bollards, doors, covers, brackets and railing.
o Repair carpeting, tile, and ISO 7 and 8 clean room epoxy flooring.
o External Gates, Parking Lot, Lighting, Fencing, and other structures
o Diagnose and make repairs to external facility areas
o Coordinate work of Building and Grounds Servicers, and contractors.
o Provide problem resolution and improvement ideas/suggestions.
o Adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and plant policies/rules.
o Must handle high work demands before and during inspections and/or audits.
o Must handle high work demands before inspections and audits.
o Schedule work to minimize conflicts with production schedules.
o Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
* Must be able to qualify for safety harness training.
* Conversant with problems and repair remedies associated with pipe fitting, electrical, floor repair, rigging, and facilities repair. Work with tools such as, but not limited to, plumbers snake, wrenches, screwdrivers, socket set, utility knife, electrical multi-meters, pipe threaders, welders (stick welding, soldering and TIG), hand tools and others.
* Computer proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, data collection, and e-mail.
* Exceptional customer service skills working with all levels of personnel.
* Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum five years' experience required. Prefer experiecne working in a regulated industry with clean room operations (minimum of, ISO 7).
* Experience should include minimum three-years hands-on facility repair experience.
* Preferred experience working in CMMS work order management system and prior experience assigning or delegating work with appropriate follow up activities
* Understanding of basic electricity, achieved through experience and/or coursework. Ability to read and interpret architectural, electrical, piping drawings and schematics.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Typically requires travel less than 25% of the time between Round Rock and Austin facilities
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
* Incumbent will be spending approximately 25% time working in office and 75% time working in plant environment.
* Typical work environment may be in maintenance shop with overhead cranes and welding equipment as required; manufacturing areas which may be in or out of the clean room which may contain open and noisy moving equipment.
* May work outdoors and on the roof for repairs and to maneuver, load or dispose of materials or retrieve deliveries.
* Perform work outside the facility, including but not limited to, landscape and roof.
* Must be able work at heights, kneel, climb, and be able to access and work in tight spaces for prolonged periods of time.
* Must possess good hand dexterity and flexibility and be able to stand, kneel, squat, and bend for extended periods to troubleshoot and perform repairs.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
ICU Medical is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
20 hours ago
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Shift: M-F, 7a-3p Position Summary: Department is responsible for grounds and facility maintenance and repairs in a cGMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility. Incumbent will u
ICU Medical - Austin, Texas - Jooble US
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Shift: M-F, 7a-3p Position Summary: Department is responsible for grounds and facility maintenance and repairs in a cGMP Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facil
ICU Medical - Austin, Texas - beBee S2
for more information. Purpose of Position: The Buildings and Grounds Assistant position is a temporary/seasonal staff position scheduled to work twen
City of Austin - Austin, Texas - Talent US
At Integral Senior Living & Solstice Senior Living, we believe in delivering the highest quality lifestyles for our residents! To achieve this, we believe in recruiting and developing the senior li
Solstice Senior Living - Austin, Texas - Jooble US