Structural Engineer - PE
Source: beBee S2
I have recently partnered with a full-service engineering firm and they are looking for a Structural Engineer - PE. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their team.
Our client is a well-respected, stable firm, with over 54 years of experience within the business. With that, comes a handful of impressive connections. Our client continually evolves and holds themselves, as well as the industry, to a higher standard. Because of this, they have built a reputation that continues to deliver for well-esteemed clients.
What they have for you:
- Work/Life Balance
- A great culture, people, and environment
- Self-promoting opportunity!
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding benefits
Civil/Structural Engineer Responsibilities
- Act as a technical team member and project lead on major projects both small and large
- Collaborate with clients, team members, consultants, regulatory bodies, and gain an understanding of project needs
- Design steel structures, concrete structures and foundations for petrochemical and industrial facilities
- Work within small engineering tasks to large-scale projects
- Review, assess, and implement needed improvements to existing building construction and conditions
- Create and analyze new contract documents, everything from calculations to drawings, to specs, and more
- Perform seismic risk and property condition assessments
- Understand products within specialty chemicals, refrigerants, polymers, nonferrous metals, coal, aggregates, electric power generation, rubber and elastomer products, and pulp and paper manufacturers
- Grow as a professional, and continue to learn and develop industry skills
Civil/Structural Engineer Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering from an ABET-accredited college or university
- 5+ Years of professional experience - industrial and petrochemical experience required
- Project Engineering/Management experience preferred
- PE certification required (or ability to obtain), SE Preferred
- In-depth technical knowledge of building types, codes, seismic forces, and non-attached structural components
- Experience in structural repair and seismic retrofit design
- Proficient in Office suite, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, etc
- Well-Rounded Design and Analysis programs fluency
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Christina Schroeder, and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at [Phone number shown when applying] or via email at [Email available when viewing the job], and let's connect on LinkedIn Christina Schroeder.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.Job Requirements
7 days ago
Job Description Selectek has an immediate need for a Structural Engineer in the Calvert City, KY area. This position is starting as a 6-month te
Selectek - Calvert city, Kentucky - Talent US
Description: Tradesmen International is immediately hiring experienced Marine Structural Welders for projects located in and around Paducah, KY. This is a first shift opportunity with possible over
Tradesmen International, Inc. - Avondale, Kentucky - Jooble US
Shimmick is seeking a highly talented Construction Engineer to be based out of Metropolis, Illinois. This challenging position will provide an excellent growth opportunity while i
Shimmick Construction Company - Metropolis, Illinois - Jooble US
Description About Us At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beaut
HDR - Paducah, Kentucky - Talent US