Source: beBee S2
We're looking for a creative, self-driven Angular Developer for our client in Charlotte. Excellent opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a stable industry leader.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Angular Developer:
- Create, maintain, and enhance web services with product team
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technology to drive application optimization
- Design new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinate development efforts
- Maintain records to document system and programming development and revisions
- Leverage CI/CD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related; or, at least 3 years of related experience
- At least 6 years of software engineering experience with 1-3 years focused on Angular development
- UI/UX expert, proficient in RxJS, Redux, or NgRx and other related web technologies
- Expert-level development capabilities using Angular 8+ required
- Experience using Angular Material or Electron is strongly desired
- Knowledge and experience with Angular Library Projects is ideal
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!Job Requirements
7 days ago
Collabera is looking to fill Angular Developers in Charlotte NC for a banking client. Job title: Angular Developer Location
Collabera - Charlotte, Nc - Appcast US
Lookng for Angular Developer....W2 role Visa Status: USC, GC, GC-EAD, H4EAD, L2EAD, OPTTitle: Angular DeveloperContract: 6 months (this will extend for a year)Location: St. Louis Description: This
Vodastra - Charlotte, North carolina - Jooble US
Job DescriptionWe're looking for a creative, self-driven Angular Developer for our client in Charlotte. Excellent opportunity to work with the latest technologies for a stable industry leader. Due
Eliassen Group - Charlotte, Nc - beBee S2
Angular Developer ndash Cincinnati, OH 5-7 years of experience in developing web applications and have good understanding of both frontend as well as backend technologies. Proficient in frontend de
United IT Solutions - Charlotte, North carolina - Jooble US