Director of Art
Source: beBee S2
WB Games Boston, is a Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment development studio focused on creating free-to-play games for mobile platforms. The studio is utilizing its extensive expertise in creating persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities to develop its hit mobile game, Game of Thrones: Conquest.
WB Games Boston is seeking an Art Director to produce industry-leading visuals for the hit mobile strategy game, Game of Thrones: Conquest. Partnering with HBO and a team of world-class developers, the Art Director is a member of the studio leadership team & will be an integral part of shaping the next generation of mobile strategy gaming for the studio.
We are looking for a candidate that will be a mentor and advocate for the team, act as a visionary for the artistic direction of the game, and lead asset production from collaborative conceptualization through final product.
- Conceptualize and communicate visual direction to raise the bar in mobile strategy gaming
- Create, maintain and manage the visual systems, brand identity, production quality and style guide for our mobile game
- Directly manage and mentor a robust art team, with dedicated animators, visual effects artists, technical artists, UX designers, UI artists, and numerous 3D and 2D artists
- Collaborate on process and product with designers, product managers, producers, engineers and QA in addition to the artists
- Ensure production quality through art asset review, directing, and oversight of the production process
- 2+ years of professional art direction experience on a mobile game
- 5+ years of professional art management experience
- 10+ years of experience in the development and operation of AAA titles, preferably in the Mobile gaming space
- Experience with a variety of game art disciplines
- Respect and understanding of User Experience and User Interface design
- Proven leadership abilities and teamwork skills
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate visually
- Must be able to provide a portfolio that demonstrates skills and experience
- Examples of past style guide documentation is a plus
- Experience with Unity or similar mobile development platform is a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
2 days ago
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences thro
Warner Media - Needham, Massachusetts - beBee S2
Director - Center for the Arts About Northeastern: Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university and the recognized leader in experience-driven lifelon
Northeastern University - Massachusetts - beBee S2
This position will be a Senior Assistant Director or Associate Director for Access and Diversity depending on the qualifications and experience of the candidate selected. Th
Tufts University - Medford, Massachusetts - beBee S2
Job Description Benchmark Senior Living of Woburn is seeking an energetic and dynamic Activities Director to join our of senior living professionals. T
Benchmark Senior Living - Woburn, Ma - beBee S2