Technical Requirements Manager, IGTD - Multiple Openings
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to serve as a Project Leader for more complex sub improvement SCM projects. You'll also have an opportunity to own project teams as a part of a larger project. Accent is on complex improvements and realization in parts of a main SCM processes.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Obtain a firm understanding of the requirements related to the solution quoted to the customer (including understand the customer expectations, room set-up, equipment being retro-fitted or newly installed, customer IT environment, etc.) through partnership with Sales, intake process, discussions with customer, etc.).Â
- Define and communicates the materials requirements for the quoted solution sold to the customer which are used for booking the formal order when received by the customer.
- Participate in Meeting 1, 2, or 3 as requested by Customer Project Manager to ensure all resources and order details are properly identified and understood in preparation for installations, highlighting unique situations and proactively identifying possible issues for proactive resolution to support alignment for flawless execution.
- Recommend possible parts replacements / solutions where possible in event of parts shortages or DEFOAs that would otherwise prevent timely delivery to the customer.
- Support questions on materials selection and room set up during planning and execution of the project.
- Maintain knowledge of evolving products available for retro-fit, including Philips products as well as competitor products.
- Serve as a resource to support development and updates of requirements intake tools for new and existing products.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with Customer Project Management, Sales, Marketing, Zone Installation Directors, Service, Technical Support, and Philips factories / warehouses.
- Other duties as assigned
You are a part of
A team focused on the customer with a drive for continuous improvement to make it easier to do business with Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Â Bachelors degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant working experience, including experience in successfully managing various projects
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in structuring complex tasks and coordination of complex processes
- Ability to influence and build relationships
- Customer first focused while respecting their time in providing assessments
- Strong commitment to first time right execution while maintaining the ability to move swiftly in assessing requirements and providing fast and reliable project requirements
- Good process and data analytical skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones (including pre-sales) are met
- Lean experienced is preferred
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 3 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
7 days ago
Job TitleTechnical Requirements Manager, IGTD - Multiple OpeningsJob DescriptionIf you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive addition
WA01-BOTHELL-US90 - Nashville, Tennessee - Jooble US
Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensa
Philips Lighting - Nashville, Tennessee - Talent US
Fleetcor is looking for a Technical Support Manager to join our team in Brentwood, TN. This position provides leadership and support for the efforts of the Technical Services team, which is responsibl
FLEETCOR - Brentwood, Tn - Appcast US
Manager, Technical Support 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA ● Brentwood, TN, USA ● Nashville, TN, USA Req #2598 Wednesday, July 21, 2021 Fleetcor is looking for a
FLEETCOR - Brentwood, Tennessee - Talent US