Commercial Install Tech I - Nashua, NH
Source: beBee S2
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [Link available when viewing the job] or follow us on [Link available when viewing the job] and [Link available when viewing the job].
The standard function of the position is to install commercial alarm, fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems while working under the supervision of a more senior installer or supervisor.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Installs commercial alarm, fire, CCTV, and Card Access systems.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Performs customer instruction on system operation and functionality.
- Performs system testing and signal verification.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools).
- Performs new system installations, upgrades, and additions.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned.
6 days ago
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods
ADT - Hollis, New hampshire - Jooble US
Job DescriptionThe Certified Sterile Processor Tech responsibilities include: 1. To maintain staff safety as it relates to proper decontamination of instrumentation and equipment. 2. Instrument sta
e-Solutions - Nashua, New hampshire - Jooble US
Job Description Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Bui
ADT Security Services, Inc - Hollis, Nh - beBee S2
Looking for a caring, compassionate person in Nashua, N.H. Do you have extensive background in personal care or are looking to expand your skill-set? We are looking for exceptional in
MAS Home Care - Hudson, Nh - Appcast US