Network Security Engineer
Source: beBee S2
Network Security Engineer
**Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You’ll Love This Job:
Being a member of Network Services team for driving modifications, automation and/or process improvement through advising partners and product ownership of Network Access Control, Intrusion Prevention Systems and Network Security Analytics, you are someone who has solid attention to detail, as well as motivation to collaborate and share their technical knowledge network security, analytics, telemetry, and security standard methodologies.
The Network Security Services team provides security to the production environment – automation, policy optimization, process improvement and product ownership/life-cycle management.
- Responsible for deploying and supporting Cisco LAN/WAN security and VPN Networks.
- Drive implementation for Industry/Vendor proposed standard methodologies in Network Security within the DTCC embraced Control Standards.
- Be capable of solving sophisticated Network/Collaboration/Security technology issues and respond if called into a Severity Production outage.
- Be on the rotational list for DTCC Network Services and operational vendor needs
- Requires occasional on-site support on evenings or weekends
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience. Experience with Cisco ISE is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required and/or equivalent experience with multiple certifications in the network/security space. Master’s is a big plus.
- Strong Network Security experience across network & public/private cloud security architecture NAC, IDS/IPS, DNS, WAF, DDOS protection, Network segmentation.
- Hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining Network Security Solutions including Firewalls, Network Access Control solutions, Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Switches, Router
- Knowledge of Cisco ISE, ASA Firewalls, Palo Alto and Checkpoint Firewalls
- Good understanding of 802.1x Protocols and Encryption technologies.
- Strong VLAN, routing protocols, policy enforcement and security analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
About DTCC DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
Enterprise Product & Platform Engineering transforms the way we deliver infrastructure to our business clients. A key construct of EP&PE will be the evolution of the IT Product Manager, who will partner with the Engineering organization, the Business Aligned Service Delivery organization, the DevSecOps organization as well as our operational support teams to ensure that this organization provides high quality, commercially attractive and timely solutions to support our business strategy.
5 days ago
Job Description OverviewOur Company: Lennar Multifamily Communities (LMC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Lennar (NYSE:LEN), is a multifamily real estate development and operating company with a dive
Lennar Corp. - Dallas, Texas - Jooble US
Job Description Overview Position: Network security Engineer Location: Plano, TX Duration: Long Term contract Client: HCL America Visas: GC/USC/H1B/L2EAD/T
Cerebra Consulting Inc - Plano, Tx - beBee S2
Network Security Engineer **Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities? Join our DTCC family, and
DTCC - Dallas, Texas - Jooble US
Jr. Network Security Engineer Experis is partnering with a client in the DFW area to hire a Jr. Network Security Engineer. The Network Engineer will have experience working with Cisco ISE or simila
Experis - Coppell, Texas - Jooble US