Source: beBee S2
Facility: EAST HIDALGO DETENTION CENTER
Compensation Base: $18.61 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Provides HR administrative support which includes recruitment, employment, personnel records, employee relations, regulatory reporting requirements and other areas as needed. This confidential position will support GEO Care’s operating divisions and will indirectly report to Divisional HR Directors in the Residential, Community-Based and Youth Services divisions. Processes employee information and maintains employee records on HRIS system. Creates unique reports for various human resources compliance requirements and ensures the data integrity within the system by assisting with system maintenance and audits.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes new hire and re-hire paperwork for facilities without onsite HR support.
- Maintains job posting files and related documents, applicant files, scheduling interviews, pre-screening resumes and/or candidates prior to sending to corporate hiring managers for consideration, and the administrative processing of job offers.
- Assists in tracking regulatory reporting requirements, including responses to charges and requests for information from governmental agencies. Maintains all files and records relating to charges and associated correspondence. These documents may be computer-based and physical.
- Using standard or new queries, prepares and disseminates reports relating to, but not limited to, benefit costs, staffing levels, applicant tracking, Affirmative Action/EEO, absenteeism, turnover and compensation. Develops and designs special ad-hoc special reports as requested.
- Continually performs audits of HRIS data to ensure its integrity. Works with facilities throughout the organization to transmit and correct data problems. Maintains data error reports to track problems. May develop general training for facilities to help improve data integrity.
- Maintains HR databases of employee information and develops reports to meet management and compliance related requirements.
- Assists in processing employee information and maintaining employee records on HRIS system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three (3) years of related work experience in Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of related work experience in Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of related work experience and education required.
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with Human Resources concepts, practices, procedures and basic employment laws required.
- Experience working with an in-house HR Information System preferred.
- Must exhibit leadership qualities to gain the respect of all employees.
- Excellent organization skill, communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required. Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information. Must have proven history of ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
6 days ago
La villa, Tx
GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company)
Position Summary: Responsible for the daily/weekly maintaining of pallet tracking (where applicable), audit of driver logs and trip reports, log and driver file
Penske Truck Leasing - Laredo, Tx - Appcast US
Position Summary: Responsible for the daily/weekly maintaining of pallet tracking (where applicable), audit of driver logs and trip reports, log and driver file DOT requirements tracking. Liaison f
Penske - Laredo, Texas - Jooble US
Interested in acquiring your Life & Health Provider Insurance for free? (Work at home for now, may need to work onsite based on client needs) Join the Concentrix team today to provide compassi
Concentrix - Laredo, Tx - Appcast US
Addison Group is seeking an experienced Collections Specialist for our client located in San Antonio, Texas. This position will act as expert in customer relations and credit worthiness to prospective
Addison Professional Financial Search LLC - Laredo, Texas - Jooble US