Associate Director of Patient Access - Optum
Source: beBee S2
Location: American Health Network, a Part of Optum: 18077 River Rd Ste 104, Noblesville, IN 46062
* Assures optimal workforce staffing and temporary worker strategies by monitoring productivity levels, measuring and analyzing key performance indicators based on volume, required service levels, and budgetary guidelines
* Assures service goals for multi-channel call center performance are monitored daily and escalated when outside expected threshold
* Assures quality standards are consistently maintained by monitoring and reporting scores to leadership
* Leads continued exploration of technology to optimize call center productivity and effectiveness with continued focus on patient experience. Optimizes scheduling workflow through the development and ongoing maintenance of phone system Decision Tree functionality.
* Develops and implements operational processes for telephonic and digital scheduling platform inclusive of web applications to support expansion of existing or future patient scheduling and access services related to the Contact Center by working with key stakeholders as needed
* Develops, implements, and manages outbound campaigns
* Acts as liaison for telecom and technology by offering industry experience and expertise
* Develop and support online scheduling and patient portal adoption
* Assumes responsibility for ongoing development of a centralized referral intake program
* Coaches and develops individual team members by providing structured feedback through weekly leader engagement meetings, annual goal setting Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory continuing education and skill competency
* Supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization
* Ensures appropriate staff competency and ongoing education by working closely with the managers and supervisors of call center supported lines of business, to ensure training is relevant to staff job expectations
* Serve as a Customer Experience liaison with and operate as the subject matter expert on day-to-day issues and/or questions
* Work and communicate cohesively with team members to meet needs, identify collaborative opportunities, gather, and provide insights for process improvement
* Be comfortable making decisions and meeting deadlines
* A champion of creating healthy culture, focusing on core values and processes
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare, customer service, contact center communications or technology operations
* Strong understanding of patient registration, appointment scheduling and the physician referral process
* Experience with NextGen and EPIC EMR software
* Experience managing a combination of in-office and remote team members
* Supervisory experience in a healthcare call center environment
UnitedHealth Group is a team of more than 260,000 people who are building career success through commitment, compassion and a desire to make a difference. Join us. Learn more about how you can start doing your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Healthcare, call center, contact center, patient registration, referrals, scheduling, supervisor, manager, Noblesville, Indiana
2 days ago
Opportunities with American Health Network, a Part of Optum. When you join American Health Network (AHN), you become part of a team that strives to identify and retain the top healthcare professionals
UnitedHealth Group - Noblesville, In - beBee S2
Job Description Opportunities with American Health Network, a Part of Optum. When you join American Health Network (AHN), you become part of a team that strives to identify
UnitedHealth Group - Noblesville, In - beBee S2
Job Description Facility : OrthoIndy South Clinic, Greenwood, IN Department : Clinic Services Shift Details :Monday-Friday w
Orthoindy - Greenwood, In - beBee S2
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the w
Eli Lilly and Company - Indianapolis, In - beBee S2