Source: beBee S2
Position: Data Analyst
Our client is fast-growing global Software company and are seeking a full-time, permanent Data Analyst to be an integral part of their organizations success!
- Opportunity for growth with a fast growing Software company.
- Voted as a Top Workplace of 2020.
- Strong benefits and compensation plan.
In this role, you will be managing the organizations Business Intelligence tools, assisting with Data Architecture and advancing their data environment. You'll work collaboratively with finance, operations, marketing and sales teams to solicit feedback and holding discovery sessions for future use cases.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES:
- 2+ years experience within a Data Analyst, Business Intelligence or similar role.
- Proficient using Tableau for data visualization, reporting and creating dashboards.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Experience building data architecture, designing architecture, building data pipelines and implementing scalable monitoring.
- Self starter and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with tools like SQL, Power BI, Snowflake, Matillion or Alteryx.
- Experience with Project Management (insight creation, storytelling and driving to action)
REQUIRED WORK AUTHORIZATION:
- Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Full-Time / Permanent
- Northwest Atlanta area
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k w/ 3% match, Flexible Vacation Package, Charitable Contribution Matching, Profit Sharing, etc.
6 days ago
Creative Financial Staffing
Job Description Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for an ISS Data Analyst II who is excited
BCD Travel - Atlanta, Georgia - Talent US
Location: Alpharetta, GA Description: JOB TITLE: Sr. Data Analyst MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important): Experience in database technology tools such as Teradata ?Experience working with UNIX and shell
The Judge Group - Alpharetta, Georgia - Jooble US
Job Title : Data Analyst Location : Smyrna , GA 30082 Duration : 6+ Months Contract About Our Client : O
ASK Consulting - Smyrna, Ga - Appcast US
job summary: Our client is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. They are defining new products that will open new,
Randstad - Ellenwood, Georgia - beBee S2