Sales Support Product Application Specialist National - Point of Care Ultrasound (Southwest US)
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle - patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
**Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the territory, ideally in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
** Sponsorship and/or relocation benefits are not available for this role. Â
- Schedule and perform demos as required to support the Ultrasound sales force
- Schedule and implement system installation customer training
- Position yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customers
- Communicate regularly with local, zone and management teams.
- Generate Leads
- Support install base for internal and external customer needs
- Participate in BU sponsored programs as requested. (Clinical trials, validation programs, research events, education events, etc.)
- Participate in Market Development activities as requested. (Key Customer Programs, Image acquisition, etc.)
- Provide training, education and demo support to the GSSNA Ultrasound Sales Organization.
- Work closely with the Sr. Managers, Sales Support to insure business success, customer satisfaction and new market growth.
- Meet the physical demands of the job including maneuvering of ultrasound equipment
Organization Skills/Time Management/Professionalism
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction
- Professionally handle objections and questions
- Act in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Exhibit superior technical, clinical, and presentation skills at all times
- Submit weekly schedule to management and maintain expenses according to company policy
- Responsible for revenue recognition via One Mobile
- Maintain company property
- Maintain current and compliant with CRM Tool guidelines
- Build technical, clinical and professional skills and knowledge. (New registries, cross training, relevant business courses, personal development courses, etc.)
- CV/GI - at least two (2) years' clinical experience as an RDMS/RDCS/RVT registered sonographer.
- Registry preference: ABD, OB/GYN, RVT, Basic Adult Echocardiography Exhibit Basic Shared Service capabilities (Adult and Pediatric Echo, Vascular)
- Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule (greater than 40 hour work week), plus travel up to 75% of the time (car/air travel)
- Ability to be manage schedule remotely
- Knowledge and Experience with the Philips products preferred.
- Three+ year's clinical experience, teaching/in-service experience preferred.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job, it is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video. To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Â Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
6 days ago
Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation
Philips Lighting - Dallas, Texas - Talent US
Composites Application Engineer - Southwest The Composites Application Engineer will lead the sales process for the enhancement of existing clients, the development of new opportunities and leading
Broetje Automation - Dallas, Texas - Jooble US
This role is the key point of contact for senior level customers and franchisees with a high level of sophistication and industry knowledge - requiring an advanced, hybrid sales/marketing/finance,
Coca-Cola - Plano, Texas - Jooble US
Job Details Description Premier Truck Group is proud to serve as an essential business throughout the Coronavirus pandemic, allowing for the
Premier Truck Group - Fort worth, Texas - Talent US