Source: beBee S2
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
Maintain and update department files and reports. Assist other internal departments as required by providing documentation, files, and support. Works with DC to ensure contents match the order.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Maintain schedule of incoming & outgoing shipments.
- Receive purchase orders, print pallet tags, and work closely with buyers, vendors, and carriers as well as receiving teammates to ensure that the proper purchase orders are received according to the schedule.
- Communicate receipts of all products timely to appropriate leaders.
- Also communicate no call, no shows, and rescheduled shipments. Ensure that shipments received in advance are also communicated timely.
- Inspects shipments to ensure they are no damages.
- Verifies shipments per order requirements.
- Contacts manager if a mistake is identified.
- Labels shipments prior to loading.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED. 2 or more years work experience, preferably in the distribution industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center, Transportation Department, or Transportation Shop.
- This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Job Requirements
7 days ago
Forest park, Ga
Do you enjoy being active, working in a warehouse environment, and have shipping experience? Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a good work environment? If so, w
Randstad - Norcross, Georgia - beBee S2
Multiple Material Handler Positions available in the shipping and receiving department of a large food manufacturing company in Norcross, Ga Must be able to drive a forklift and operate an electric
Impact Staffing - Peachtree corners, Georgia - Jooble US
SHIPPING & RECEIVING SUPERVISOR - Atlanta, GA Dynamic company seeks Shipping & Receiving Supervisor to embark on a successful career in our Atlanta, GA branch. Motivated and energetic people
Ram Tool Construction Supply Co. - Atlanta, Georgia - Jooble US
Job Description Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product l
Pro Mach Inc - Marietta, Ga - beBee S2