Director, Software Engineering
Source: beBee S2
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead, manage and inspire the Software and Digital Team at Philips Oral Healthcare! You will be responsible for design, development and delivery of digital platforms in support of our transformation.
You are responsible for
- Leading, growing and coaching a highly talented team of Architects, Developers and Project Managers
- Manage all aspects of Software Development and Test, including co-defining AI and Data strategies
- Developing and defining roadmaps with relevant KPI's
- Contributing to the technical innovation of the product and/or system which the teams are accountable for (i.e. providing insights, technical reviews and continuous feedback).
- Collaborating with peers and stakeholders by establishing an effective network to obtain input on technological developments, identifying trends and opportunities.
- Encouraging opportunities for innovation, ensuring innovation pipeline is supported
- Being a thought leader in modern software and digital practices
You are part of
Philips Oral Healthcare is committed to bringing our customers the best in-mouth experience! With the strong link between oral health and overall health, we are helping people to live longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.Â
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimally a Bachelor's Degree (CS Degree preferred), MS is a plus
- 10+ years' experience leading Software or R&D programs, with a track record of delivering integrated, global solutions
- Expertise in development, delivery of modern software solutions (SaaS, PaaS, Mobile, AI, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture and product development of full stack digital solutions
- Idea to market experience, including new product introduction within the digital domain
- Skilled in managing global teams and deployment of products and solutions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, preferably SAFe (Scaled Agile)
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate across all levels of the organization both technical and non-technical
Preferred skills and experience
- Ecosystem integration with leading IoT platforms and other partners (cloud to cloud)
- Experience in Data Analytics, cloud integration of apps
- Experience in Mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Experience with development of security enabled software architecture
- Understanding of requirements for releasing healthcare or medical products
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with top leaders in a highly complex, global organization. You will use your strengths to drive strategic business initiatives that have an impact for Philips. Additionally, we provide a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
2 days ago
Job Title Director, Software Engineering Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity to Lead, manage and inspire the Software and Digital Team
Philips - Bothell, Washington - beBee S2
Job Description Chewy is hiring a Director of Engineering for the Recommendation & Personalization Engine team in Seattle, WA. The team builds cutting edge, user understanding m
Chewy - Bellevue, Wa - beBee S2
Microsoft Azure is building the fastest network in public cloud. We are seeking candidates who live and breathe Linux, love to code, and who build network systems and services, taking things from i
Microsoft - Redmond, Washington - beBee S2
Are you interested in high performance hardware, new operating systems and software defined networking? We are looking for a strong engineering manager to accelerate the introduction of new network
Microsoft - Redmond, Washington - beBee S2