National Account Installation Supervisor
Source: beBee S2
Job DescriptionCompany Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [Link available when viewing the job] or follow us on [Link available when viewing the job] and [Link available when viewing the job]. Position Summary: Management of installations utilizing installers, installation support staff and installation subcontractors. This includes but is not limited to Commercial Burglar alarm, CCTV, Access Control, and Fire Alarm systems for specified customers across the customer’s entire area of operations. Manages the execution and implementation of divisional or corporate operation strategies to ensure target levels of production. Will manage the process(s), reporting, and resolution of escalated issues to ensure customer satisfaction in accordance with company performance standards. Extensive travel including but not limited to both vehicle and air transportation are a requirement of this position.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the Installation Supervisor may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with sales jobs walks and design support as needed Understand the sales process from beginning to end including sales central and contract entry
- Manages installer staffing with necessary certifications and training to install those products sold by the company.
- Insures the highest levels of customer satisfaction based on the performance of installation department.
- Directs the commercial and installation workforce to meet customer demands, customer schedules and company standards on backlog turns.
- Maintains high installation quality of service quality by managing the installations to company and manufacturer installation standards
- Acknowledge, implement, and enforce all Protection One policies and procedures.
- Maintain an on-going library of all Protection One policies, procedures, and technical manuals.
- Submit accurate and timely documentation to your immediate supervisor (Billing Reports, Data Entry Information, Time Cards, etc.)
- Attend classroom and field training as required.
- Comply with Protection One's vehicle policy.
- Maintain a good driving record
- Submit accurate and timely documentation (Billing Reports, Data Entry Information, Time Cards, etc.)
- Maintain the appropriate truck stock supplies/tools/equipment for technicians
- Maintain the appropriate basic hand tools for self and installers necessary to perform required duties.
- Assist with troubleshooting and repair of advanced installations using test equipment and PC's.
- Direct daily work assignment of others on projects assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all local codes and manufacturer specification.
- Supervise installers and subcontractors.
- Prepares and delivers performance reviews.
- Insure installations are completed within the proper amount of time and within budget.
- Schedule and coordinate material and labor for installations.
- Assist with design stage of difficult installations.
- Supervise multiple installation projects simultaneously.
- Make recommendations on hiring and terminating employees.
- Must have working knowledge of local and national codes including NFPA and NEC.
- Must have working knowledge of Commercial alarm systems including basic knowledge of
- Commercial Fire Systems, CCTV, intercom, and Card Access Systems.
- Must be able to perform commercial system design.
- This job involves driving a motor vehicle while seated for periods of up to 2 or more hours.
- This job supervises commercial installers and subcontractors.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Direct workflow and assign action items to representatives
7 days ago
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelih
ADT - Irving, Texas - Talent US
Representative, National Accounts Summary The general purpose of the Representative, National Accounts is to contact business owners and offer our products and serv
EVO Payments, Inc. - Addison, Tx - Appcast US
Representative, National Accounts Summary: The general purpose of the Representative, National Accounts is to contact business owners (merchants) and offer our products and ser
EVO Payments, Inc. - Addison, Texas - Jooble US
Company Overview: At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, w
ADT - Irving, Tx - Appcast US