Senior Quality Program Manager
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead projects that transform product performance and quality across all Philips' businesses and geographies. This position will report directly to the PMO Director of Post-Market Transformation and be responsible for projects to transform quality operations, analytics, and product performance across all Philips markets and businesses. You will operate within a rapidly evolving, cross-functional, highly regulated environment. This role requires strong cross-functional business acumen, including technical, marketing, manufacturing, finance, quality, clinical, and regulatory-based knowledge. You will have high visibility in an environment focused on growth and a genuine desire to improve with support from all levels of the organization.
You are responsible for
- Managing multiple projects transforming risk management, corrections and removals, and post market surveillance into a single way of working for each business process
- Leading cross-functional teams in the execution of transformation and continuous improvement projects
- Gaining agreements on project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements.
- Ensuring effective project realization.
- Managing the scope and requirements. Manages the internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing business cases for change
- Managing projects ensuring execution is in line with project guidelines and directives using standard E2E approach
- Determining project risks, defining corrective action, and driving projects to closure.
- Determining, allocating, and directing all project resources in accordance with guidelines
- Reporting on the status of the project to the project governance bodies and ensuring transparency
- Managing changes to cost, time, and scope of projects through formal change control processes
- Formulating E2E project plans, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management
- Managing conflict and driving team collaboration to achieve project results
- Fostering excellent cross functional communications and integrating the work of multiple stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Driving organizational change management activities to drive adoption of project results
You are a part of
The global surveillance and product safety team accountable for risk management and post market quality.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience directly supporting complex products or solutions
- 3+ years of complex, cross-functional program management experience
- 5+ years of experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with quality management systems and design controls
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Experience with project management software. MS Project preferred.
- PMP certification required
- Experience managing project resources across multiple geographic locations preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30%
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role in a creative and empowering environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements and establish best in class ways of working. You will have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis. As a diversified health and well-being company, Philips focuses on improving people's lives through those timely and meaningful innovations
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
1 days ago
United states of america - home based, United states
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U! TK Elevator is seeking a Sr Quality Program Manager for its Atlanta, GA office. The TK Elevator Americas Senior Quality Program Manager is respons
thyssenkrupp - Atlanta, Georgia - Jooble US
**Job Description**At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, e
The Boeing Company - Fairfax, Virginia - Jooble US
Job Title Senior Quality Program Manager Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional in
Philips - United states of america - home based, United states - beBee S2
Job Description Summary Job Description Be part of something bigger! BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of
BD, Becton and Dickinson - San diego, Ca - beBee S2