Principal Mechanical Engineer/Project Leader
Source: beBee S2
Looking for top talent. We only hire the best. Someone that is driven, a hard worker, gets results, innovative, creative, problem-solver, and likes to have fun during the process.
- Full time
- Must be willing to commute to home office Indianapolis, IN.
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Experience designing electromechanical products.
- Experience as a project manager leading projects up through launch.
- Able to work with customers to create requirements for a product.
- Able to ideate/brainstorm and come up with simple elegant solutions.
- Able to create proof of concept quickly and creatively.
- Able to create 3d models and drawings.
- Able to assemble and test prototypes.
- Proficient in Solidworks.
- Minimum 5-year experience in Mechanical Engineering/Product Development.
- Understands what it takes to take a product from napkin sketch to launch.
- Experience in designing parts that are injection molded, insert molded, over-molded, stamped, and machined, etc.
- Fluent in English
Nice-to-have: Understanding of design controls for medical devices.
7 days ago
316 Product Development
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is growing! We have an immediate career-growth opportunity for a collaborative and highly skilled Principal Mechanical Engineer; we hire innovative thinkers wish
Raytheon - Indianapolis, Indiana - Jooble US
The Mechanical Project Engineer utilizes knowledge and experience to support the design and implementation of our industry leading EcoShot™ die cast lubrication spray systems along with developing
619 Recruiting - Indianapolis, Indiana - Jooble US
Role Description Responsible for providing technical expertise carrying out and completing designs engineering drawings construction installation and rebuilding of facilitie
Ardagh Group - Fishers, In - Appcast US
Role Description Responsible for providing technical expertise carrying out and completing designs engineering drawings construction installation and rebuilding of facilities and equipment within a
Ardagh Group - Fishers, Indiana - Jooble US