Senior Innovation Product Manager, Informatics
Source: beBee S2
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, youÂ have the opportunity toÂ Â
Initiate and create new business opportunities for PhilipsÂ in theÂ Connected Care (CC) business.Â Translate innovative ideas via clinical and customer insights into compelling business propositions. This is a unique opportunity to be actively involved in the decision-making process to get new Philips solutions/servicesÂ innovationÂ to the market.Â
You are responsible forÂ
- Making the link between Research and BusinessesÂ to ensure our innovations have a high business potential. Focus will be on innovativeÂ clinical and operational informaticsÂ propositions and solutions in early development phases.
- Translating strategic innovations into compelling business propositions
- Driving value proposition creation process working together with multidisciplinary team of scientists, product teams, and designers.
- Driving the transformation from single products into integrated solution offerings, including new product/service combinations.Â Â
- Creating the strategic framework or positioning of the innovation program within exiting strategic context
- Working cross organizations in a matrix environment, teaming up with senior partners and MT of other parts of the organization
- Growing the department's and division's strategic business awareness, forming a team with other business developers.Â
- Driving customer facing engagements and need seeking e.g. ensuring need driven innovation by driving customer engagements and innovation partnershipsÂ
You are a part ofÂ
Philips Research, the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Building on 100 years of experience in industrial research and our world-leading patent position, we're dedicated to bringing meaningful innovations that improve people's lives. We provide technology options for innovations in health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and first-of-a-kind product development. For more insights you can visit: www.research.philips.com
TheÂ Connected Care and Personal Health departmentÂ is part ofÂ Philips Research. The department combines deep multidisciplinary expertise in order to drive technical, clinical and business model innovation. Deep understanding of unmet clinical needs and of the evolving Healthcare systems provide the basis for such innovation. Products, software, and services are combined into broader solutions spanning across multiple stages of the care continuum. Prototypes are developed and evaluated together with clinical collaborators in an agile approach. Tight collaboration with other R&D departments, local markets, andÂ PhilipsÂ Connected Cared (CC) business clusterÂ ensures translation into commercial offerings and an economy of scale.Â Â
The Connected Care (CC) Cluster is the global leader in providing patient monitoring, population health, and therapeutic care solutions. The Connected Care Cluster has the ambition to seamlessly connect patients, caregivers and ultimately consumers both inside and outside the hospital, enabling true networks of care. They bring together monitoring and therapeutic devices, software and services to create smart solutions to deliver on the quadruple aim of value-based healthcare.Â
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors plus 8 years; or MBA plus 5 years relevant marketing/business development experience
- A minimum 3Â years of work experienceÂ in business development, product management,Â or strategic marketing in theÂ Healthcare InformaticsÂ sectorÂ
- Knowledge of SaaS / Informatics propositions (EMR, EHR, PACS, Telehealth, etc.)
- Knowledge ofÂ Operational Informatics solutions a plusÂ (EMR, HIS, Command Centers, RTLS, healthcare analytics solutions, workforce management solutions, care coordination & collaboration solutions, Etc.)
- Need-seekerÂ mindset: ability toÂ gather customer insights and understandÂ value from the perspective of the customer. Experience with need exploration, need scopingÂ andÂ evidence generation is a plus.Â
- Experience withÂ Value PropositionsÂ Creation process:Â co-creatingÂ customer-centricÂ value propositionsÂ in aÂ multi-disciplinary setting.Â
- Entrepreneurial mindset:Â proactively look out for and act on new growth opportunities, takeÂ up full responsibility for the success of yourÂ value propositions
- Knowledge of marketing, healthcare economics, US reimbursement, strategy methods, tools for optimal characterization, segmentation and assessment opportunities
- Proven track record of creating significant impact in multinational organizations
- Willingness to travel (10%)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, passionate about improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
7 days ago
Job Title Senior Innovation Product Manager, Informatics Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to recei
Philips Electronics North America Corporation - Cambridge, Massachusetts - Talent US
Job Title Senior Innovation Product Manager, Sleep & Respiratory Care Job Description If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be elig
Philips - Cambridge, Massachusetts - beBee S2
The Senior Manager will play a critical role spearheading the search for and subsequent diligence of opportunities for external innovation and in-licensing. The position will be a core member of th
PureTech Health - Boston, Massachusetts - Jooble US
naviHealth is a leading healthcare technology and services provider. As such, our Product teams are a vital tenant in our long-term strategies. Customer success is derived through delivery of flawl
naviHealth - Newton, Ma - beBee S2