School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Source: beBee S2
Speech Language Pathologist needed for Non-Public School based position!
- School Speech Language Pathologist position available to begin early August!
- SLP - CFs encouraged to apply!
- Alameda County
- Full Time / 6.25+ Hours daily / 31-33 hours weekly
- 1 School
- Ages 5-22
We value our speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child’s life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Speech Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Miranda Mendel, Director of Recruitment
O: [Phone number shown when applying]
Email: [Email available when viewing the job]
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students’ speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students’ need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA’s code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEP’s
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of California
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
[Email available when viewing the job]
7 days ago
Healthpro Heritage, LLC
School SLP for the 2021-2022 School Year School Speech Language Pathologist position available for the 21/22 School year Moraga, CA Full-Time 7 hours per day (35 hours per week) CCCs are required W
HealthPro Heritage - Moraga, California - Jooble US
Overview: School SLP openings for the 21/22 School Year2 School Speech Language Pathologist positions available for the 2021-2022 School YearMillbrae, CA locationNeed to hold ASHA certificationPre
Healthpro Heritage, LLC - Millbrae, California - Jooble US
School SLP openings for the 21/22 School Year 2 School Speech Language Pathologist positions available for the 2021-2022 School Year Millbrae, CA location</li
HealthPro Heritage - Millbrae, Ca - Appcast US
School SLP openings for the 21/22 School Year+ 2 School Speech Language Pathologist positions available for the 2021-2022 School Year+ Millbrae, CA location+ Need to hold ASHA certification + Pre Scho
HealthPRO - Heritage - Millbrae, California - Talent US