Manager II Advanced Analytics
Source: beBee S2
- Develop metrics, dashboards by gathering data from various databases and present the trends in content quality, and catalog operations.
- Build AI/Clustering models based on pattern recognition to enable us to present the best product data to customers
- Work with large disparate datasets and other business intelligence sources and conduct ad hoc "back of envelope" analyses and report on market trends, consumer insights, and advertiser or brand specific performance.
- Provide meaningful insights for stakeholders and sellers to make critical business decisions.
- Work with Merchants, Sales, Account Management, and Clients to illustrate the impact of content quality and associated strategies by defining and deriving the key performance indicators (KPIs) and funnel metrics to measure their performance.
- Lead the creation and execution of both recurring and ad-hoc insights from surveys to infographics.
- Regularly search Wal-Mart and advertiser's specific trends across digital marketing in both cross-channel and omnichannel mediums.
- Gain an understanding of business needs, translate strategic initiatives into detailed product specifications, and work with Product Managers to catalyze product development.
- Extract, cleanse, manipulate, and integrate data from various databases (relational and non-relational), flat files, and JSON objects to build the frameworks and pipelines.
- Design scalable workflows and tools to automate processes that would otherwise be manual and time-consuming.
- Leverage knowledge on SQL, Hive, mainstream reporting, and other business intelligence tools to aid the design and development of complex data pipelines to process large datasets.
- Build, interpret, quantify, visualize, and communicate the impact of data and other business intelligence into meaningful reporting and analysis.
- Experience developing complex queries using SQL.
- Experience programming using Python.
- Experience scheduling Jobs using Crontab.
- Experience creating Data Visualizations using Tableau.
- Experience executing statistical analysis.
- Experience designing and implementing reports.
- Experience using Hadoop and Hive.
- Experience identifying and gathering Business Requirements.
- Experience designing and implementing shell scripts for automation.
- Experience with Linux Programming.
- Experience extracting data from JSON files and objects.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field OR 5 years'
experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Statistical Programming Language - R, Statistical Programming Language - SAS
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Information Systems, Masters: Statistics
Business Analytics - Certification, Data Mining - Certification, Statistical Analysis - Certification
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
San Bruno, CA, United States
7 days ago
San bruno, California
We are looking for a Senior Manager II, Advanced Analytics leader to help us evolve and scale our Walmart Fulfillment Services’ (WFS) fulfillment strategy for customers and sellers alike. This posi
Walmart eCommerce - San bruno, California - Jooble US
Position Summary: Business Partnerships: Works with leadership/business partners (e.g., Directors) to discuss and understand goals/functional objectives and key business challenges to develop hypot
Walmart eCommerce - San bruno, California - Jooble US
Position Summary... What you'll do... Position Summary: Business Partnerships: Works with leadership/business partners (e.g., Directors) to discuss and understand
Walmart - Palo alto, California - Talent US
Position Summary... What you'll do... The Advanced Analytics Sr. Manager II, Supply Chain Strategy & Analytics, will lead various projects that deliver immediate
Walmart - Redwood city, California - Talent US