Field Based Customer Service Specialist Copy and Mail Support
Source: beBee S2
Key supporter of the daily operations of RICOH Managed Services contracted customer locations. Requires traveling to several locations in an assigned geographical area. Performs standard and advance service offerings such as: copy, print production, finish work, mail and shipping operations, reception, document scanning and filing, concierge, inventory control, logs, reports for billing and assists in IT support functions. The Field Support Representative will also assist management with process improvement, procedure testing and validation, implementation of new services, employee training, and ensuring field compliance with Ricoh's Managed Services methodology. This role serves as a developmental path to future account management positions.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs and assists with ensuring services are completed according to Ricoh Service Excellence requirements
- Flexible with travel within a geographic territory
- Works with a flexible schedule to cover time off requests for contracted customers' onsite staff, which may include managerial duties.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to management to improve existing processes and procedures including validation of current procedures and correct site documentation.
- Assist in the collection of data and is knowledgeable on the tools and methods used for the Monthly Management Report such as forms, logs, and site branding
- Assists in the coordination of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Assists in copy/print production center and performs all functions required for the completion and delivery of all copy requests. May include the usage of all finishing equipment such as binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and packages. This includes sorting, delivery, packaging, as well as shipping and receiving.
- Provides courier service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist back up duties.
- Orders paper, toner, and other supplies per site par levels.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the RICOH Service Center.
- Arranges for service calls on other equipment as needed and follows through on escalations.
- Maintains a solid understanding of product and solutions offerings.
- Assists in identifying and managing service and supply requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires high school diploma plus 12 months of related work experience. Post High School education encouraged and preferred
- Requires valid, violation-free driver's license along with reliable transportation and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH policy.
- Requires intermediate skill level on most common software applications including file folder management and navigating to network production folders.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
· Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
· Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
· Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
· Paid sick time
· College Tuition reimbursement
· Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 866-428-9959.
2 days ago
POSITION PROFILE Key supporter of the daily operations of RICOH Managed Services contracted customer locations. Requires traveling to several locations in an assigned geogra
Ricoh - Baltimore, Maryland - beBee S2
Description & Requirements About Xerox Holdings Corporation For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing o
Xerox - Columbia, Maryland - beBee S2
data-careersite-propertyid="description"> Primary Duties <span xml:lang="en-US" lang="en-US" itemprop="
Johns Hopkins University - Maryland - beBee S2
Job Description General summary/purpose: Reporting to the Assistant Director of Admissions for Data and Operations, the Academic Services Specialist provi
John Hopkins University - Baltimore, Md - beBee S2