Executive Administrative Assistant
Source: beBee S2
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as an Executive Administrative Assistant, supporting the Vice President and General Manager of our Peripheral Vascular business unit and marketing leaders in the Image Guided Therapy Devices business in our Minneapolis, MN location.
Philips is dedicated to developing breakthrough technologies that save people's lives and enhance their current quality of life!
Without the exceptional professionals at Philips, we could not fulfill our mission to simplify care and improve the lives of patients around the world.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request.Â You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.Â
US work authorization is a precondition of employment within the US. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.Â
You would be responsible for the following:
General executive support
- Provide professional executive assistance
- Create a positive and professional first impression to callers and to people in-person. Work with internal staff at all levels in a confidential manner
- Monitor, prioritize, and distribute incoming communications as appropriate ensure executive routine deadlines such as Expense approvals, vacations approvals, compensation reviews, requisition approvals, etc.
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings
- Edit internal presentations and communications and distribute as directed
- Maintain current and accurate distribution lists for internal communications
- Support the business needs by creating reports needed to drive the peripheral vascular business results
- Manage passport renewal and Visas for International travel
- Maintain and distribute internal and external communications.
- Arrange and maintain hotel blocks for attendees coming to Minneapolis for large events
- Lead planning and scheduling new hire interviews and onboarding process
- Support customer visits, product fairs and executive visits
- Execute P-card purchases and support P-card review
- Order supplies / maintain supplies on hand
- Support facility requests
- Manage purchasing & PO creation.
Meeting and Schedule Management
- Manage/maintain complex and dynamic executive schedules, calendar, and appointments, providing guidance to both the executive and others on the best way to prioritize, manage and arrange time
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and events, ensuring all multi-media tools, handouts, agenda's, minutes and follow up items are arranged appropriately and in advance. Suggest items for routine meetings
- Facilitate complex calendar of appointments, using strong time management skills, across several time zones and countries.
- Coordinate travel (ground, air, hotel) and associated requirements involved with national and international travel. Manage expense reporting, both creation and approvals.
- Collaborate with and back up fellow administrative assistants
- Ensure positive relationships with executive leaders across the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant in a global fast-paced environment
- Medical device experience preferred, but not required
- Advanced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web tools
- Ability to learn new tools
- Ability to deal with different time zones, currencies, work practices and schedules, and cultural differences
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and job responsibilities with competing deadlines (organizational/time management skills)
- Able to perform a variety of job tasks simultaneously, and flexible to changing priorities and demands
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work well with people from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, e.g. technical, business, administration
- Strong workload management and problem-solving skills, including short-range issues and long-term planning
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click theÂ Forgot PasswordÂ Â button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
6 days ago
Maple grove, Minnesota
Date Posted: June 11, 2021 Department: 34000600 Operations Administration Shift: Day (United States of America) Hours Per Week: <p
Allina Health Systems - Saint paul, Minnesota - Jooble US
Job Description We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as an Executive Administrative Assistant , supporting the Vice President and General Manager of
Philips - Maple grove, Minnesota - Talent US
JOB SUMMARY: Face to Face Health and Counseling is a non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the needs of youth ages 11–24. Health care, counseling, and programs for homeless
FACE TO FACE HEALTH & COUNSELING SERVICES, INC - Saint paul, Minnesota - Jooble US
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as an Executive Administrative Assistant , supporting the Vice President and General Manager of our Peripheral Vascular business unit and marketing leaders
Phillips - Osseo, Minnesota - Jooble US