Data Integration Architect (Dallas, TX)
Source: beBee S2
This position will be responsible for designing various projects within the data integration group, using appropriate technology. They will also lead the Dell contractors in the development and project management effort. This will ensure the subject matter expertise will reside at Tenet, both technical and business.
- Responsible for Architecture and design of various Data Integration projects
- Manage project plans and assigned resources, to ensure timely delivery
- Create best practices in design and architecture that complies with Tenet standards
- Participates in solution design, providing oversight and guidance related to data design and usage.
- Monitor and measure data architecture processes and standards to ensure value is being driven and delivered as expected.
- Establish data architecture strategy, best practices, standards, and roadmap
- Collaborates with team members, customers and partners to facilitate understanding of project, produce an efficient and effective solution, consistently at or ahead of established deadline.
- Coaches/mentors others to guide those though specific projects, policies, procedures and solutions.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and methodologies that can be applied, to reduce cost and drive efficiencies.
- Bachelorsâ�� degree from an accredited college/university in business related or technology related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Data warehousing, Business intelligence and ETL, using tools such as DataStage.
- 7+ years of experience in information technology
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and working with various billing, registration and EMRs is strongly preferable.
- Possesses sound analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills. Assignments may be complex in nature and modifications may be broader than the application itself. Must have the ability to think creatively and incorporate current technical solutions with the end user in mind. Assigned projects may be complex in nature and impact more than one system application
- Lead teams within a matrixed organization
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SQL and stored procedures in Microsoft, Oracle or Netezza
- Experience with analytics and data warehousing
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
7 days ago
Manager, Data Management Cloud Architect (Dallas, TX) Description : We are looking for a seasoned cloud architect with the focus on modernizing our data warehouse on Google
979-Dallas, Texas - Dallas, Texas - Talent US
The Sr. Data Integration Analyst is a self-motivated individual responsible for the design, development, and support of data integration solutions. They
Tenet Headquarters - Dallas, Texas - beBee S2
Below JD: Position: .NET Architect Location: Dallas, TX (Remote till COVID is over) Duration: Long Term Contract Qua
Diverse Lynx - Dallas, Texas - Talent US
Salesforce.com Architect-Dallas, TX- 120k+ A client of ours in the Dallas region is looking to bring on a Salesforce Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate will be a Salesforce SME and h
Mason Frank - Dallas, Texas - Jooble US