VP of Marketing
Source: beBee S2
Your Role - VP of Marketing
The company is looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to help us continue the rapid growth of Consumer and Enterprise businesses globally. You are a strong team leader and coach who can oversee a distributed team of content strategists, internal and external design resources, PR, and growth marketers. You will help shape the future of the company by developing, executing, and refining cutting-edge consumer acquisition, demand generation, retention and engagement strategies to drive long-term profitable growth.
You have an analytical, data-driven mindset and thrive in a high-velocity, test & learn environment. You are an expert at traditional user acquisition and retention marketing, such as social and lead-generation, but go beyond these approaches. You have experience with international expansion. You are agile and iterative in your approach, and aggressive in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity.
This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a young profitable company to work on solving novel challenges in a rapidly growing industry.
Here's what you'll get to do:
• Develop customer centered international expansion and growth strategies
• Develop a strategic consumer Growth Roadmap that scales user acquisition and lifecycle marketing through a multi-channel strategy of paid media, strategic partners, SEO/ASO, SEM, social paid/earned, affiliate marketing, email marketing, CRM, mobile, native etc.
• Work closely with our VP of Sales and leverage the knowledge of Sales, Product Marketing, and Product Management to develop a plan to generate leads, opportunities and grow pipeline and bookings/ACV for our enterprise sales team.
• Build disruptive and differentiated content and messaging to create an insight driven experience across the entire customer lifecycle
• Conduct market and competitive analysis to determine and highlight the company’s key differentiators.
• Drive the team to define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multivariate tests. Set the standard for fast A/B testing, experimentation, and iteration to continuously improve performance.
• Manage a website with 500K unique monthly visitors & 250,000 email subscribers to optimize messaging, flows, sign ups, conversions, etc.
• Refine, validate, and standardize core KPIs and operating metrics such as cost per metrics, retention, CAC and LTV. Monitor all metrics and focus on scaling channels and optimizing product engagement and lifetime value.
• Be performance-driven, deeply analytical, comfortable deriving insights and making decisions from data.
• Anticipate upcoming product needs based on company roadmap, and use roadmap to guide content opportunities
• Effectively communicate strategic choices and direction to multiple stakeholders with research, marketing best practices and objective facts
• Ensure message consistency across SEO, e-commerce, PR, paid media, and our SaaS products
• Manage a team of content strategists and product marketers to develop relevant, weekly educational content to drive inbound leads and move folks through conversion funnel
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
• 10+ years experience leading a high functioning marketing team
• Have worked on scaling SaaS products with both enterprise and e-commerce components
• Experience building and leading a growth marketing team
• Follow a metrics driven, analytical approach with prior marketing dashboard creation experience
• Strong understanding of marketing technologies, process, and best practices
• Deep experience with SEO, PR and e-mail automation, at least 5-10 years in this area
• Ability to support and drive productivity from distributed teams, while balancing competing priorities
• Have worked with both product and marketing teams at a startup
• Have experience working with in-house and agency teams to develop creative assets
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
2 days ago
Job Description Your Role - VP of Marketing The company is looking for an experienced VP of Marketing to help us continue the rapid growth of Cons
ExecuNet - Denver, Co - beBee S2
Job Description About the Role The VP of Marketing will play a pivotal role in helping us bring our transformational technology to market. You will repo
ExecuNet - Greenwood village, Co - beBee S2
Job Description WHAT WE HOPE FOR YOU... As the VP of Legal, you will oversee all legal matters for Company and serve as the primary legal advisor to the sen
ExecuNet - Denver, Co - beBee S2
VP, Portfolio Growth is ultimately responsible for client growth targets across our global portfolio of clients via development of strategic plans, identifying opportunities, and supporting global
Beeline - Denver, Co - beBee S2