Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Double Weekend
Source: beBee S2
The Villages of Dallas is currently hiring a Licensed Vocational Nurse for Double Weekends. We are looking for LVNs that are passionate about providing quality care. Our facility has earned a 5-star overall rating from medicare.gov based on our health inspections, staffing, and quality of resident care measures. Come join our team!
Shift: Double Weekend
Pay: $23-$30 an hour
- Ensures that all residents under his/her direct supervision is provided care and services to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being, i.e., maintain current weight, prevent pressure ulcers, maintain or improve self care abilities.
- Supervises and directs care given to residents by Med. Aides and CNA’s in an appropriate manner.
- Practices standard infection control techniques
- Promptly reviews, revises and confirms staff assignments at the beginning of the shift, to ensure all residents are assigned a caregiver.
- Assess the resident’s clinical condition and productivity of the assigned staff
- Ensure residents receive prescribed diets, monitors meal percentages, offers substitutes when appropriate, report weight loss to DON, ADON and MD and provides appropriate interventions for weight loss
- Completes admission, transfer and discharge information as indicated.
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Texas LVN license is required
- Ability to organize work flow, respond to emergencies and note detail
- Ability to maintain a positive, stable disposition in performing work in association with staff and residents. Ability to maintain a high level of performance in an environment of frequent demands and changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Opportunities for growth!
The Villages of Dallas' commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. The Villages of Dallas is located on a 27-acre wooded campus on the south side of the Dallas Metroplex. This beautiful setting is also close to great shopping opportunities, unique dining experiences and outstanding medical facilities.
Are you a LVN who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
The Villages of Dallas
550 E Ann Arbor Ave.
Dallas, Texas 75216
[Link available when viewing the job]
[Link available when viewing the job]Job Requirements
5 days ago
The Villages of Dallas
The Villages of Dallas is currently hiring a Licensed Vocational Nurse for Double Weekends . We are looking for LVNs that are passionate about providing quality care. Our facility ha
The Villages of Dallas - Dallas, Texas - Jooble US
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Locations: Royse City, Greenville, Nevada, Rockwall, and surrounding areas. Sign-On Bonus Available Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home healthcare company
Aveanna Healthcare - Royse city, Texas - Jooble US
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Locations: McKinney, Anna, Frisco, Allen, and surrounding areas Sign-On Bonus Available Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home healthcare company in the U.S.
Aveanna Healthcare - Mckinney, Texas - Jooble US
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Location: Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, North Richland Hills, Euless and surrounding areas Aveanna Healthcare, the largest pediatric home healthcare company in t
Aveanna Healthcare - Arlington, Texas - Jooble US