Source: beBee S2
This position is responsible for the creative workflow process for greeting customers and protecting the assets of the company by verifying all merchandise entering and exiting the building has been paid for. Correcting all discrepancies immediately and notifying the manager on duty of all discrepancies.
- Customer Service
- Greet customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Direct customers to appropriate sales department
- Check all customer receipts for product purchased verifying for SKU accuracy, and quantity accuracy
- Log all discrepancies on “Control Log” for review by Chief Executive Merchant
- Tag all returns entering back into the building with appropriate “sticker”
- Alert appropriate store manager immediately to any receipt discrepancies while the customer is still in the store. Ensure ticket has been corrected prior to customer leaving store.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- One year of retail sales, loss prevention or customer service experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Demonstrated high level of attention to details
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
WORKING CONDITIONS (TRAVEL, HOURS, ENVIRONMENT)
- With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with customers, authorities, executives, clients, and staff, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Computer usage.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Frequent standing.
- Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Sedentary Work – Ability to exert 10 - 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
NOTE: All duties and responsibilities listed are considered to be essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Marginal functions of the position (those that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties) have not been included. However, the omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the business and requirement of the job change.
BENEFITS & REWARDS:
Bonus opportunities at every level
Career advancement opportunities
Relocation opportunities across the country
401k with discretionary company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Referral Bonus Program
Corporate Discount Programs
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance Plans (subject to eligibility criteria)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.
1 days ago
Floor & Decor
Job Description At Allied Universal® , we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a div
Allied Universal - Chicago, Il - beBee S2
Job ID:110145Required Travel :MinimalManagerial - NoLocation: :USA- Champaign Illinois (Amdocs Site) Who are we?At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity a
Amdocs - Illinois - Jooble US
Who are we? At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000
AMDOCS LTD - Chicago, Illinois - Jooble US
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide p
Invenergy LLC - Chicago, Illinois - Jooble US