Project Mgr II (GOV)-1
Source: beBee S2
Job DescriptionJob ProfilePosition Overview
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Project Mgr II (GOV) within PNC's Treasury Management organization.
- Manages projects from original concept through final implementation and post-project assessment. Accountable for meeting project objectives within established timeframes. May be assigned a single project or a portfolio. Typically project size is $500k to $2.5m.
- Manages and allocates resources and organizes the work. Drafts and submits project budget proposals, and recommends subsequent budget changes where necessary. Plans and schedules project timeliness and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Partners with internal project liaisons to acquire human and material resources, assigns tasks, directs activities, and controls project execution. Motivates and supervises project team members.
- Tracks and reports progress, analyzes the results based on facts, defines the products of the project, and forecasts future trends in the project. Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
- Maintains communications for governing bodies and interested parties. Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.Analytical Thinking – Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.Consulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.Organizational Leadership – Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.Problem Solving – Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Project Administration – Knowledge of, and ability to use, organizational strategies, practices and tools for administering projects.Project Management – Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit [Link available when viewing the job].
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call [Phone number shown when applying] and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [Email available when viewing the job].
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the [Link available when viewing the job] to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.Job Requirements
2 days ago
PNC Financial Services Group
Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n
The Lancet - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - beBee S2
Job Description Job Profile Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are al
PNC Financial Services Group - Pittsburgh, Pa - beBee S2
Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - beBee S2
Position Overview At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a P
The Lancet - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - beBee S2