Senior UX Designer| Digital Studio
Source: beBee S2
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
About the role
The user experience (UX) team at Avanade is focused on work related to architecture, usability and content areas.
As a member of our UX design team, you will be an established expert in your field, experienced in applying exceptional skill to achieve business goals. On many projects, you will create UX transformation deliverables, in addition to contributing to and leading client engagements.
Daily, this means you will:
* Create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development
* Develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses
* Develop and apply software design and usability processes for investigating technical problems
* Provide solution usability, evaluation and support to project teams - including the analysis investigation of applications or systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction
* Help develop design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations
* Produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product or solution in development
You will likely have more than five (5) years' relevant UX experience. Although not a requirement, we would prefer you to have some management experience as well.
You should have a Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree. In some circumstances, specific experience may be a substitute for a degree. A Master's qualification in a related discipline is an advantage.
Years of Experience:
* Experience with UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing, and content strategies
* Knowledge of visual design capabilities and strategies preferred
* Experience translating requirements into design specifications
* Experience researching, designing and/or proposing solutions with mobile layouts in mind
* Capable of understanding and articulating technical feasibility of solutions
Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, Computer Interaction, Behavioral Psychology, Human/Computer Interaction, or similar degree; experience may substitute degree
2 days ago
New york city, Ny
About Our Innovation Digital Studios Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation.
Avanade - New york - beBee S2
About Our Innovation Digital Studios Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving
Avanade - New york city, Ny - beBee S2
About Job CTC Undisclosed Job Location New York City Experience 5 - 8 yrs Description As a Senior UX Designer you will: Research and align users and business needs fo
Techgig - New york - beBee S2
At ProSight, digital innovation is key to our continued success and growth. The Digital team is a core component of our strategy to deliver a differentiated experience to customers and partners whi
ProSight Specialty Insurance - Morristown, New jersey - beBee S2