Program Manager, Emergency Management
Source: beBee S2
We are seeking a Program Manager, Emergency Management to join our growing Emergency Management and Business Continuity Team.
This is a phenomenal lead opportunity for someone passionate about emergency management and healthcare. Come join us!
Reporting to the Director of Emergency Management, the Manager will:
- Focus on planning and executing programs in alignment with the organizational emergency management structure. Developing and maintaining policies, strategies, frameworks, methodologies, and tools that build upon the current programs and charter the journey to advance the programs and preparedness throughout the enterprise; Memorial Hospital, Sloan Kettering Institute (SKI), Ambulatory Care and business locations.
- Provide necessary project management and support for all emergency preparedness and recovery activities as needed.
- Bachelor's in Emergency management, public safety, management of emergency services, crisis management, or related field.
- 4-7 years experience in emergency management.
- In lieu of a bachelors degree, additional 8 years of job-related work experience can be accepted.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners in remote locations.
- Must exhibit leadership skills and demonstrate experience as a productive team player.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and critical decision-making skills.
- Strong administrative skills, with effectiveness in developing tasks and managing resources to achieve target dates.
- Strong interpersonal, and consensus building skills.
- Operational problem solving/decision making experience.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Monday-Friday, occasional weekend work (flexibility as needed)
6 days ago
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Company Overview: At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), were not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovat
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center - Grand central, New york state - Jooble US
Job Description Program Manager, Emergency Management Job Locations USA-NY-New York Posted Date 2 months ago(5/29/2021 12:00 AM) Requisition ID 2021-50305 Category Environmental Health & Safety Com
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center - New york - beBee S2
Job Description Coordinates the development and implementation of surge capacity plans with local health departments, emergency management and local health providers. Coordinates training
Northern Westchester Hospital - Manhasset, New york - Talent US
Job Description Job Description Coordinates the development and implementation of surge capacity plans with local health departments, emergency management and local health providers. Coo
Long Island Jewish Medical Center (New Hyde Park, N.Y.) - Manhasset, New york state - Jooble US