Assistant Store Manager - 3428
Source: beBee S2
* Manage day to day store operations, including build, train, and develop a team that will provide a consistent superior guest experience.
* Foster a culture where the primary focus will always be on the guests’ needs and providing “Convenience You Can Trust”.
* Serve as a role model to team members in and outside of stores by consistently presenting a high energy, friendly attitude to team members and guests.
* Create an organized and process-oriented environment.
* Communicate company objectives as necessary so that store team understand how the company strategy fits into their day to day operations.
* Clearly set expectations with employees and track results.
* Focus on execution and creating a systems culture in your store.
* Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending and thorough planning.
* Assist with monitoring financials and sales to understand current business.
* Assist with forecasting and analysis of business trends and functions within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable expenses in order to maximize store performance and profitability.
* Must have a people first mentality; every team member and guest deserve a great experience
* Skillful communicator with ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understood manner
* Ability to plan, prioritize, and effectively deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, with energy, drive and a focus on execution
* Good business acumen
* Ability to work a flexible schedule of days, nights, weekends and holidays
* Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory MVR
* Availability to be on call 24/7
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School diploma or GED is required
* A minimum of 1-2 years of retail experience in similar working environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, hear, stand for prolonged periods, walk, and sit. They are frequently required to bend, squat/stoop, use hands to operate business equipment and dial the telephone, and to lift up to 40 pounds.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
7 days ago
MAPCO Express, Inc.
Position Summary Assistant Store Leader is responsible for assisting with the overall day-to-day operations of the store including continuous development of effective store associates to achieve de
Krogers Supermarket - Nashville, Tennessee - Jooble US
Assistant Store Manager $500 Hiring Bonus Batteries Plus, the nation's largest, fastest-growing battery and light bulb franchise, is looking for a cust
Batteries Plus Bulbs - Nashville, Tennessee - Talent US
Position Summary Assistant Store Leader is responsible for assisting with the overall day-to-day operations of the store including continuous development of effective store associates
Krogers Supermarket - Nashville, Tn - Appcast US
At PetPeople, we are passionate about high quality, natural, wholesome, and nutritious pet foods and treats. We are the go-to local pet retail supply store for our communities. We believe
PetPeople - Nashville, Tn - Appcast US